P4P Shipping Thread

Just talked to Patrick at AerialMediaPros and they're getting all the orders ready to ship...

If he hasn't contacted you to verify your order and shipping info please call him ASAP @ 888-557-6791...he said he'd probably be there until almost 3am PST

(They lost a lot of $$$ last year to fraud so he personally touches base with everyone who places a high dollar order)

BTW: I just got my tracking # ...I be happy ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: mikesher
Just talked to Patrick at AerialMediaPros and they're getting all the orders ready to ship...

If he hasn't contacted you to verify your order and shipping info please call him ASAP @ 888-557-6791

(They lost a lot of $$$ last year to fraud so he personally touches base with everyone who places a high dollar order)

BTW: I just got my tracking # ...I be happy ;-)
I just got my tracking number too. It's getting exciting!! Now wishing for DJI GO 4 on iOS.

I had called them earlier today to confirm.. (I couldn't resist) At that time they confirmed my address and email.

Reactions: ricphoto
I just got my tracking number too. It's getting exciting!! Now wishing for DJI GO 4 on iOS.

I had called them earlier today to confirm.. (I couldn't resist) At that time they confirmed my address and email.

Whew! glad you're iOS too...was afraid I'd see yours flying around Elliot Bay while I could just cuddle mine ;-p

Should be the last thing we have to wait for (this time around)

LOL... ya. wont be long now.. I hope.
UPS says Friday ;-( Must be walking it up from LA...

Oh well...I'll fly the hell out of the P4 this week before it goes to my grandson...He's turning 5 soon so should be just about ready for it ;-)

Apple you have till friday morning to release GO4

Picked up my order. Met Patrick from Aerial Media Pros. What an awesome guy! Had a nice little chat. He also hooked my wife and I up with some sweaters. ;)

And here is my Baby ;)

Also I told him you said hi Ricphoto! And to get your P4P to you in Seattle asap! He laughed!

UPS says Friday ;-( Must be walking it up from LA...

Oh well...I'll fly the hell out of the P4 this week before it goes to my grandson...He's turning 5 soon so should be just about ready for it ;-)

Apple you have till friday morning to release GO4
Same here. At least we know it is actually in transit, and we have a delivery date. :) Wow, nice Grandpa!

Reactions: ricphoto
Same here. At least we know it is actually in transit, and we have a delivery date. :) Wow, nice Grandpa!
He's trashed about 4 of the little Hubsans (sp?) in the last year and it's my sneaky way to get his Dad into flying ;-)

Picked up my order. Met Patrick from Aerial Media Pros. What an awesome guy! Had a nice little chat. He also hooked my wife and I up with some sweaters. ;)

And here is my Baby ;)

Also I told him you said hi Ricphoto! And to get your P4P to you in Seattle asap! He laughed!
That's great...yeah he's pretty cool......he said he slipped some goodies in my box too...was hoping for an inspire2 but the sweater would be cool too...

I also got my tracking number from AerialMediaPros. UPS says a week from today. I'm on the East Coast. Sometimes UPS revises the time for stuff coming from the West Coast, but this is busy time for the delivery companies.

I already put DJI Go 4 on my Android viewing device.

Seems to me they could use somebody with some website expertise. If you want to order something, you have to first select options that you don't want, then remove the things you don't want in your shopping cart. They need to make a "none" option to keep this from happening.

I'm still playing with the idea of ordering a Mavic from them before midnight, in order to get the 5% off, but I'm resisting the impulse so far. The extreme portability of the Mavic is tempting, but... I can only fly one (or occasionally two) quads at the same time. I reckon my P3P will start collecting dust once my P4P gets here. :)

Ended up canceling my order for the p4p+ from B&H looks like another 2 week wait. ordered the 16th..
I took the advice of a poster went over to the DJI retailer store on 51st street and picked up the P4P!! now no app as of yet..
quick unboxing i did here:

Friday, I cancelled my P4P pre-orders from DJI and Newegg and placed another with AerialMediaPros. I received my cancellation confirmations from DJI and Newegg this morning, and will "hopefully" receive my tracking number from AerialMediaPros today.
They shipped mine today got tracking late in the day.

For those who have received shipping notifications for P4P+. Did your order include and batteries/charger hub? Did anyone who also had accessories on the same order have their P4P+ ship and have the batteries left on backorder?
They have 3-5 weeks listed for batteries.

Any of you that are lucky enough to have taken delivery/picked up your P4P going to do a review? (of course you would have to have an Android device to be able to use it.)
Pretty much watched every review up on YouTube, passing the time until mine arrives..

Interestingly, DJI Go 4 has the P4 listed as well as the P4P and the Mavic. That means that the P4 and the Mavic are listed in both DJI Go and DJI Go 4. I don't have a P4 or a Mavic, so I can't verify whether those birds will work in either/both of the apps in which they're listed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus