P4P+ remote - THIRD PARTY APPS. Big news out today!!

I haven't tried installing those apps, but I don't think you'll be able to install any 3rd party flight apps since the APKs are too large and/or the Google Play Store is required.
Oh... I thought someone here had succeeded with trying to intall 3rd party apps into the controller.

No. Litchi cannot be installed on the P4P+ remote controller.

I believe Mad RC has done it on the crystalsky, so it shouldn't be too hard to get it on the P4P+

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I believe Mad RC has done it on the crystalsky, so it shouldn't be too hard to get it on the P4P+
DJI recently added the ability to install 3rd party apps on the CrystalSky. That feature hasn't been added to the P4P+ remote controller. Maybe it's in the works though? We'll have to wait and see.

Has anyone in this forum actually loaded 3rd party apps on Crystalsky? If yes, how? Did DJI provide a Playstore app to access, pay for, and load other apps?
Yes , I have, all you do is open the CS browser navigate to apkpure.com download the relevant apk file and run them from the CS.

I've installed UAV forecast, hover, google maps, netflix, b4ufly, google app services and Litchi 4.0.2 etc and they have all run on the CS

Hi, you can restore your tablet.
connect to computer and open adb, write "adb reboot recovery"
tablet will reboot in recovery mode
you can wipe your data on recovery page

or just open settings on your tablet and enter to "Backup & Reset" menu and click to "Factory data reset"

Hi, you can restore your tablet.
connect to computer and open adb, write "adb reboot recovery"
tablet will reboot in recovery mode
you can wipe your data on recovery page

or just open settings on your tablet and enter to "Backup & Reset" menu and click to "Factory data reset"

Hello Alper Suslu, I see that you have a lot of knowledge with the GL300e remote control, I would like you to help me I have the following problem ... restore the remote control and now when I want to activate it, it does not detect any wifi signal ... I attached the link or jpg to the problem for that you know the problem ... I see that here you explain how to do a reset with the adb could you please explain me better and where can I get the adb thanks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 548
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 548
I miss Mr. Alper Suslu for his effort on doing Custom ROM for DJI P4P+ ... i am a liitle bit depressed with all the method

Not this procedure this is nothing I rooted p4p+ controller (gl300e) and changed something that is disabled DJI apps.
Then when I am changing something for prepare custom rom. It's gone. Not boot again.
I mean installing apps with adb is nothing. It won't brick your tablet.

Hi Mr Suslu

Have you succeed with Custom ROM for GL300E ... Thanks

hello

i will install an older version of GO4 ( 4.0.6) on the P4P+ controller...

1. is this with steps on post #1 possible ?
2. if turned on the controller starts the orginal go4 app . it´s possible to change the "autostart" to the olde 4.06 app ?

cu

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31