P4P Random Crash Assistance

I am just not a big fan of the crash being a motor problem as they fluctuate all the time, so this is why I look at the Props and the battery so closely. I also have to keep in mind that Motor failure means Zero Propulsion and that is not the case either so I am looking and reading between the lines. Good luck.

It's completely irrelevant what you are not a fan of - the data and the post-event images mean that your suggestions are incorrect, and thus are not helping. Did you even look at the motor data? And motor failure does not necessarily mean zero propulsion any more than it means zero motor speed or zero motor current.

Reactions: Fly Dawg
I also have to keep in mind that Motor failure means Zero Propulsion
I was about to post the same as @sar104 , as far a "Zero Propulsion" goes. This is an incorrect "theory". There are numerous events that could occur in relation to the motor itself, that could be construed as the term "motor failure" be it the motor itself, or outside influences that may cause the issue with said motor. So just to make that "bulk" statement is incorrect.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT