P4P Insurance

Like I said it doesn't affect home or car insurance it's been a few months and everything is totally fine as I would expect it to be but I hear what you're saying always be cautious

Yeah I had to make a claim on mine when I.. umm. thought it hit a tree. and then rammed it into a tree to escape said tree. LOL. They paid out the claim super fast. Now my only concern is that, they did state, that since I made a claim, at the end of the term they will likely drop you as you are considered a risk. Furthermore I am curious about the next time something happens if they will honor multiple claims or if their liability has been met by paying it out. Of course, when it comes to questions like that, State farm falls very short and can't seem to answer that for me.

Yeah I had to make a claim on mine when I.. umm. thought it hit a tree. and then rammed it into a tree to escape said tree. LOL. They paid out the claim super fast. Now my only concern is that, they did state, that since I made a claim, at the end of the term they will likely drop you as you are considered a risk. Furthermore I am curious about the next time something happens if they will honor multiple claims or if their liability has been met by paying it out. Of course, when it comes to questions like that, State farm falls very short and can't seem to answer that for me.
yeah the whole insurance society is a black box. Will rates go up.. will it affect rates on other policies since your risk profile goes up etc etc.. my agent said it is possible they may put in a deductible in the next renewal. So I suppose I have 11 more months before my renewal that I could have more claims ? :) I hope not though. It would mean I am having a real bad day.

P4P came in last night and couldn't be more excited, I am trying to see what options there are for idiot insurance. DJI Care sounds great, but DJI customer service sucks a$$. Does anyone know of good alternative? I will get DJI Care as last resort if I cannot find an alternative... I basically have 24 hours left to get DJI Care.
In the same predicament trying to figure out whether to use DJI care also trying to find insurance in Virginia

State Farm must be different state to state because I called in Virginia yesterday and they said they don't cover drones
@Mac Drone
incorrect have them call under writing. I have mine under personal articles --> miscellaneous. In fact I lost mine in the water a couple of weeks later and they covered it. If you need my agent let me know.

In the same predicament trying to figure out whether to use DJI care also trying to find insurance in Virginia
I got DJI and State farm. Making claims in insurance IMO should be the last resort. Even though SF will cover damage (repairs), theft, accident and total loss. I would only go that route as last resort. I will use DJI when I can.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT