P4P in tight areas

Reaction score
I have searched all over and I cannot find an answer to this. A little help is requested.

when flying a P4P into close proximity to objects, isn’t there a sequence on the controller buttons that you can tap or hold down that will allow you to fly into tighter areas?

thanks. In advance for help here.

Thanks for that tidbit!

for some reason I thought that I read a long time ago that if you pressed c1 and c2 simultaneously it toned down the collision sensors.

It's an intelligent flight mode called "Narrow Sensing"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow! Well done....

That's the first time I've heard of "Narrow Sensing".

That is it! Thank you for sharing!

This has been around for while, We used it quite a few times , Its not made for going thru tunnels or hallways or anything that has great depth to it as it just froze.
It is good for making it more stable and flying thru 3 to 4 ft areas such as the Y or any Narrow gap that is not deep.

I dont think they ever fixed the Freeze as far as I know so you need to watch for that.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain.

Screenshot 08-14-2020 11.25.09.jpg

Thanks for that tidbit!

for some reason I thought that I read a long time ago that if you pressed c1 and c2 simultaneously it toned down the collision sensors.
I delete my AVIATOR joystick post cause did not know this mode existed, not a p4p owner ..never even heard of it

There's an argument to be made for flying with OA turned off. Don't want to debate about it, but just wanted offer it as a viable option. I haven't had mine turned On in two years of flying commercial jobs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers