P4P+ gimbal dial sticking

Reaction score
Minor issue with the gimbal control wheel where it doesn't always return to the center (neutral) position. Turning to the left is fine, but turn the dial to the right doesn't always result in the dial returning to the center position. I can get it to return when lightly flicking the dial, but after several times of doing this the dial starts to stick. I will wait for my non-plus controller to arrive and will then see about sending this in for repair. Anyone else experiencing a similar issue with the gimbal dial?

Another annoyance is that the gimbal continues to travel for some time after I have allowed the dial to return to the center. That could be how I have the gimbal sensitivity set so I'll look to see if I can get that lag to go away. Any help would be appreciated from those who have already figured this out. Or, if this is not normal behavior then let me know and I'll add that to the list of things that need fixing.

Found out what was going on with the gimbal motion continuation. I had the Tilt SmoothTrack setting up really high (28). Dialing that down makes the gimbal start/stop more quickly. I played around a bit and saved one configuration for really slow motion and start/stop and another configuration for faster movements. I'm happy to see that DJI thought that through and allowed for saving different settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues