Reaction score
All fine until yesterday. Residential area off lake with lots of acreage. (unlikely interference). My Bluetooth turned off on iPhone. P4P would not connect to iPhone 7P after startup. Started and restarted iPhone, Controller and bird. Restarting iPhone 7 Plus (reboot) seems to fix (for a while). Frequently the GO4 would say "disconnected" and no bird image or data showing. DID respond to controller input. This happened frequently, very frequently yesterday. Any idea? GO4 version 4.1.3 (2903)

Thanks.

Always good idea to try a different cable between device and RC. I even have one well used cable that only works with one particular side up.

When I went to another location, it was fine. But I KNOW that there could not possibly be interference where I had the issue. I haven't flown the P4P yet since then, but will try it something within next few days and update. Thanks for thinking about it.

Hmmmm, if it's location, then my thought of cable problems would likely hold little value. Perhaps you will have better success with changing frequencies from 2.4 to 5.6 or vice versa. I definitely have to change between them both from time to time. I mostly stay with 5.6.

Cheers...

I can't think of any logical reason why that would change anything for you on the ground, but then to date I can't see why my bird headed 180 degrees from its home point on RTH. If nothing else, I have learned to rule nothing out with is product.

Please keep me in the loop if you collect more data from future flights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31