P4P Crash

Reaction score
Crashed my P4P...sent it to STC NYC who are on the authorized repair list. They have had it for a week and have heard little back. They said usually takes 24 hours for estimate and 5-7 days to repair. Sent a note today and now I'm hearing they need parts from china and that it will be 2-3 weeks. Anyone deal with STC? Anyone deal with drone nerds or the LA facility. Not sure why they wouldn't have parts on hand. Additionally I talked to the service rep and was told they ordered parts but they didn't list the right parts. Little worried now. Thanks.

Crashed my P4P...sent it to STC NYC who are on the authorized repair list. They have had it for a week and have heard little back. They said usually takes 24 hours for estimate and 5-7 days to repair. Sent a note today and now I'm hearing they need parts from china and that it will be 2-3 weeks. Anyone deal with STC? Anyone deal with drone nerds or the LA facility. Not sure why they wouldn't have parts on hand. Additionally I talked to the service rep and was told they ordered parts but they didn't list the right parts. Little worried now. Thanks.
You should have sent it to DJI. Fast turnaround right now.

There have been several inquiries on this forum about parts. I think the consensus would be "they a are bit scarce" at the moment. But that's just end-users. I would hope the dealers had better luck.

I sended my to Carson repair center to repair one of the legs that hit a wall. But they changed it for a new unit because they found that the accident was a problem in the drone. Get back in 1.5 weeks.

Last edited:
I guess I'll wait it out for now...the accident was user error on my part. I don't blame dji but want the drone fixed asap. No problem paying for it...we'll see how it goes.

Note: drone nerds got back to me. They have no phantom 4 pro parts either. So it's not just STC.

Does the LA repair facility have phantom 4 pro parts? I talked to STC just now. They made it sound like no one has parts including California.
DJI "expedites" returns by sending you a different drone that is new or like new condition. (same as what you sent them)

DJI "expedites" returns by sending you a different drone that is new or like new condition. (same as what you sent them)

Not sure if I like the sound of that. My drone has 8 flights on it. Maybe it's best to wait.

In my case they send a new one "0" flights.

Yea but that's a sample of 1...what about the guys crashing there's after a few flights and getting back something that has flown over 100 times. I'd be pissed if car dealerships did that.

Yea but that's a sample of 1...what about the guys crashing there's after a few flights and getting back something that has flown over 100 times. I'd be pissed if car dealerships did that.

how can you tell how many flights its had?

how can you tell how many flights its had?

I don't think you can...my point is, how do you know dji is not replacing your drone with a more severely damage/crashed drone that may cause issues down the road? That would be my fear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez