Reaction score
I thought some P4P+ owners might be interested in some of the accessories that are slowly making their way into the marketplace. So far, with good luck, I've purchased the silicone skin for the RC, a laminated glass screen protector, PolarPro ND filters (shutter collection) and a 4x charger that charges 3 AC batteries and the RC at the same time. All of which are working very well, without issue -- so far. Also, all of the items were purchased from ebay, with the exception of the Polar Pro filters. Let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to post your favorite P4P(+) accessories in this thread so that those of us who might be considering buying an accessory can get an idea for the quality of the product here.

Here are the links I used for the accessories:
20170202_102910.jpg
20170126_101247.jpg
20170123_095458.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, I am really starting to like my p4p+ screen. I am however not happy on how the screen glitches and cuts in and out when filming 4K. I am interested in getting the skin for the remote but curious if it will fit in the original carrying case with the skin on?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks for sharing, I am really starting to like my p4p+ screen. I am however not happy on how the screen glitches and cuts in and out when filming 4K. I am interested in getting the skin for the remote but curious if it will fit in the original carrying case with the skin on?

I agree, really diggint the P4P+ screen, however I wouldn't mind if it were a little bigger, and less buggy. The app has been a little sketchy on me since the last update.

I pulled out the stock foam case and confirmed that the remote w/ silicone skin does fit in there and close. It's a little snug, but not too tight or causing the foam to bulge or break. Picture is attached below for you.
20170203_150351.jpg

Reactions: Texacola
Hey thanks, yea its so easy to set up
And fly but yea mine is very buggy also. Hopefully dji will have a fix soon. You would think that getting the screen to work perfectly would be there top priority after selling all the p4p+.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: smokinsound
Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
Hey thanks, yea its so easy to set up
And fly but yea mine is very buggy also. Hopefully dji will have a fix soon. You would think that getting the screen to work perfectly would be there top priority after selling all the p4p+.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
No problem! Sorry it took a minute to respond, I needed to get the box out of my storage to test it. My thoughts are that they're up against two factors... There are way more P4P's on the market vs P4P+. The P4P+ is a v1 product that's going to need a lot of work to get functioning and reliable. Not only is it DJI's first build in screen with a highly customized version of android on it, but we're also getting DJI Go updates at a slower rate than P4P users that use their mobile devices as a screen. That said, I think the P4P community will get the aircraft issues worked out, then the P4P+ will be next in line. It makes sense for them to make priority the unit that they have sold the most of. Luckily for us, any firmware updates for the aircraft will benefit us, but our DJI GO app and android OS will remain glitchy until they begin to focus on our interface and signal issues. My 2 cents. Happy flying!

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20