P4 U.K insurance

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have just bought a P4 and am loving it. This site has really helped understanding there machine.

I am really concerned about losing and damaging it, I have been searching the site but wonder if there is any insurance which would cover damage and loss ?

I think I have found damage cover but what about loss.

I imagine this would be hard to cover for a broker but would be nice having piece of mind when flying.

Thanks for your help

dji care... insure you again damage including destruction but not loss... and I believe you have to pay for it 48 hours from activate of the P4

Hi guys

I have just bought a P4 and am loving it. This site has really helped understanding there machine.

I am really concerned about losing and damaging it, I have been searching the site but wonder if there is any insurance which would cover damage and loss ?

I imagine this would be hard to cover for a broker but would be nice having piece of mind when flying.

Thanks for your help

I don't know about the U.K. But here in America we have (at least though a company Called State Farm) called "personal articles insurance"

It insures whatever items you want including cameras, jewelry, guns (I think), wedding gifts, all sorts of stuff and since the drone itself it basically a camera it gets covered from fire, loss, theft, damage EVERYTHING for $60 USD

I am unsure how it works insurance works in the U.K. But if you can get "personal articles" insurance that's what you want

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Neon Euc
Hi guys

Thanks for your help
Was wondering if you sorted out any insurance yet, im looking too

I've just taken out insurance on my p4 with a company called photoguard just under £30 for the year

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.