P4? So glad I did not buy it.

It's just such a.... Idk, the post smacks of something, can't parlay that into words, I can see the the hand going up, the fake fainting, well I'm glad for the OP, personally loving my new P4

Mine has flown flawlessly. Stable, boots up quickly, boot up sound is much less unpleasant than previous DJI products (also own DJI 550 and phantom vision 2). My 550 has Lightbridge, using futaba 14sg. I like the phantom 4 much better.

Picture and video quality are great, app works well, has tons of features.
Range seems totally acceptable for me. I've had mine 3000 feet away with rock solid signal, despite orientation of phantom (facing away, facing towards home, etc). I'm confident it can go a mile. Frankly I see no need for super extended range, other than bragging rights.

Had no issues installing firmware updates.

I'm getting roughly 25 minutes till 10% battery level, flying mixture of sport and gps.

Sure I have a few minor gripes, but that's more likely a lack of experience with the DJI go app.

It seems very well made, engineered. Appears much more durable, of much greater quality than previous DJI products.

Most that post on these type sites are complaining. Those that think the thing is great are out flying it (I'm sick with flu, hence my having time to post this positive review).

I'd suspect that most negative nellies are looking for negative posts, writing negative posts because they are envious and/or have just bought a phantom 3 and are unable to return.

The Phantom 4 is a game changer. Apple is featuring the Phantom 4, something they they have never done for a non Apple product, until the phantom 4. Love or hate Apple products, no one can argue about their build quality, well designed and beautiful build/appearance, functionality.

Apple would not have featured the Phantom 4 unless Apple saw it equivalent to one of their own products.
Thought I was going to have trouble with the update for a minute, after first one it failed like twice, then noticed on top it said please reboot computer the app had updated, rebooted machine and bird, good to go, agreed a lot of it was inexperience, these aren't toasters, they're pretty advanced machines that can be finicky with the garbage cables I've got lying around, I'm sure very one else has a couple micro usb that only charge no data, and just thinking its a perfect instrument it's not, it's **** cool and, I keep hearing "buy a typhoon H, yeah we'll see how that release goes, when it goes, if ever.

I have had my PH 4 for about a week and, knock on wood, have had no issues!! Updating the firmware hung a little...had to reconnect (lost connection for some reason) but it was successful and flies steady as can be. Have had maybe 10 or so flights so far...so much fun...love the Sport mode!!

I love mine, I bought mine for 900 on Craigslist brand new and works perfectly . I guess I'm one of them lucky ones that got it for a great price and don't have to wait 2yrs till it drops a couple hundred. Some people are into flying long distance some are happy with flying half a mile . After having my p3s with the dbs mod I never really flew it that far . I don't understand what the point of that is anyways . I do it for the basics fly film and try to get good footage. I'm good with the mile and 1/2 that I'm getting . Then again if money is tight for some then just wait it out.

I got my first P4 and absolutely loving it, I used to fly RC planes Nitro/Turbine version with Line of sight, so having p4 with Obstacle avoidance is an advantage but not something i depending on, Overall the P4 is great, better than nothing compared with technology few years back, I would say stop complaining and begin appreciating, afterall there will be always something new come up and thats when we will say I prefer p4 and not the latest one

Still glad I bought mine

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik