P4 pro & Samsung tab 2 S connection problems

Reaction score
I've got P 4 pro and Samsung Tab 2 S. The problem is that they dont connect. The RC connects to tje drone ok and I can start motors etc. However my tablet only shows a picture of mavic. Everything works ok with Samsung s7 and s8. Can sombody help, it's get really frustrading. By the way, all upgrades have been installed.
Thanks, Jyri

Is this a Galaxy Tab 2 or a Galaxy Tab S2.....they are different. The Tab 2 is far too slow.

Do you have "Developer Options" enabled, and "USB Debugging" enabled within that? Also, what version of Android.

The solution Seemed to be:
- Restore factory settings on the tablet
- install only Dji go 4
Mine worked this way but when I tried to install any other app, the same problems I had in the beginning returned.

Have you played with the other USB settings within Developer Options? On my Mediapad M3 I made a few changes (don't remember which) and now when I turn on the RC it asks me if I want to use Dji GO or Litchi. At first it did not do that.

IMHO, once other flight apps are installed, they are competing for control of the USB port and the OS doesn't know how to sort it out until you get the settings correct.

When you plug the RC into the tablet and turn the RC on, do you see a little USB symbol in the left side of the status bar? If so, tap that and choose the appropriate option.

I bought the Galaxy S2 last week. I updated to the latest FW (700) and then turned everything on. The connection was made without a hitch. I shut everything down except the tablet. I then tried to connect everything again and the message on the tablet said "not connected." I shut everything down and rebooted, including the tablet and everything was fine. I never did find the problem but am living with it. It takes under a minute to restart the tablet. No big thing, just a little annoying.

The solution Seemed to be:
- Restore factory settings on the tablet
- install only Dji go 4
Mine worked this way but when I tried to install any other app, the same problems I had in the beginning returned.

I found that when I just had DJI Go4 downloaded, everything was fine, but when I downloaded DJI GO, I started having transmission issues, Green Screens, and CPU Overload warnings.. I deleted DJI Go, and all of the issues went away. I was using an IPad Mini2.. When I use my Apple IPhone (128mb), the screen runs like a raped ape!! I found that I could not have both Go and Go4 downloaded to the IPad Mini2, it caused confusion and issues.. I removed Go and all is well.. (or use the IPhone.. LOL)

Reactions: Bobby T

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik