Reaction score
Hello,
Seen several You Tube videos and posts from others indicating the P4 is capable of shooting panoramas using DJI GO4 app - same as Mavic. My controller and aircraft firmware each are updated to their respective, latest versions but still I do not have pano option with my P4? This is using Android or IOS devices: Nivida Shield & iPad 4 Mini. Both these devices supply pano on my Mavics Pro and Air. I'm looking for feedback on what the 'user' error might be or any suggestions on how to get the DJI GO app up to full functionality with the P4. To date I've tried everything I can think of without success. I have Litchi but haven't used it in a long time. Plus, the Go app requires much less processing work on part of pilot to stitch panos and I prefer working smarter than harder. Any/all feedback or suggestions are welcomed and appreciated in advance. Thank you.

I believe only the P4 Pro will do the Pano mode. I have the P4 Pro and that option is there, pretty worthless IMO as you see the props on all the upshots. Much worse than the Mavic or Spark.

Paul Caldwell

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4