P3SE and ArgTEK range extender

Reaction score
Looking to get some extra range with my P3SE and been hearing a lot about the ArgTEK range extender, does anyone have any experience of using it, worth the upgrade?

Looking to get some extra range with my P3SE and been hearing a lot about the ArgTEK range extender, does anyone have any experience of using it, worth the upgrade?

Hi! One guy told me , that P3S got 700m range stock antennas and with argtek he got 2,3km . I think it’s definitely worth it :)

Attachments

• 328564C0-9D1E-4823-9D47-1AE1E4A96EA8.jpeg
    328564C0-9D1E-4823-9D47-1AE1E4A96EA8.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 294
Just got 10,600 feet from 3 flat panels on first distance run

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-12-12-50-38.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-12-12-50-38.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 337
I did 1200m on stock but i chickened out lol. Video was lagging but signal to controller was fine even with tree's.

I have a range extenter and i see no differnce LOL... i am loosing my video feed after take off!!

I tried everything but my feed sometimes gets laggy. I'm putting it down to the cold here at the moment but it's not that cold and after warming up the machine and packs sometimes can see the same results.

So annoying...

I have a range extenter and i see no differnce LOL... i am loosing my video feed after take off!!

I tried everything but my feed sometimes gets laggy. I'm putting it down to the cold here at the moment but it's not that cold and after warming up the machine and packs sometimes can see the same results.

So annoying...

you on the modded app?

Hi,
No i am using CE mode just DJI GO,i have sorted the 'lag' it seemed that a quick re-bind between controller and drone worked.
The over all range is still very poor though and i don't have to guts yet to push it further than 70-800M on a straight line as my controller starts to loose it very quick.
I know it will return home but still... i don't have the machine too long.
I am fairly tech-savy but the thought of deleting DJI-GO and trying to set up new accounts is daunting because the first owner of the drone has account set up in his e-mail and name i just stay logged in.Not sure it will allow another new account for my drone the app or will it??

waiting for someone to hook a sat dish up next ;-) getting 2000m on stock but I chicken out at exactly 2000m without any disconnect warnings (video signal warnings do happen) the water starts and need to get courage to fly out over the lakes. Just got one of those plastic mirror things to attach on my aerial.

might be a daft question but what hight do you guys fly at for long range. My 2000m was about 60m high.

250 feet. I am close to a private airport. At distance I fly from planes should be 1000 feet

I use the ArgTek system and all I can say is it works. No lag, no drops great distance. It's a perfect system. Now if the mothership finds out that's what you're using and have a situation you're dead out the door. Non DJI Parts automatically voids any warranty you have. As always the risk is yours. Buyer beware, ArgTek will not help either. Something to consider. I do like mine.

Reactions: Me_XMan
New range record on my p3se. 16000 feet, with my 2.4 yagi unboosted

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-10-13-38-46.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-10-13-38-46.png
    2 MB · Views: 293

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member