P3SE and ArgTEK range extender

Looking to get some extra range with my P3SE and been hearing a lot about the ArgTEK range extender, does anyone have any experience of using it, worth the upgrade?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Website
www.PhantomHelp.com
I did 1200m on stock but i chickened out lol. Video was lagging but signal to controller was fine even with tree's.

I have a range extenter and i see no differnce LOL... i am loosing my video feed after take off!!

I tried everything but my feed sometimes gets laggy. I'm putting it down to the cold here at the moment but it's not that cold and after warming up the machine and packs sometimes can see the same results.

So annoying...

I have a range extenter and i see no differnce LOL... i am loosing my video feed after take off!!

I tried everything but my feed sometimes gets laggy. I'm putting it down to the cold here at the moment but it's not that cold and after warming up the machine and packs sometimes can see the same results.

So annoying...
you on the modded app?

Hi,
No i am using CE mode just DJI GO,i have sorted the 'lag' it seemed that a quick re-bind between controller and drone worked.
The over all range is still very poor though and i don't have to guts yet to push it further than 70-800M on a straight line as my controller starts to loose it very quick.
I know it will return home but still... i don't have the machine too long.
I am fairly tech-savy but the thought of deleting DJI-GO and trying to set up new accounts is daunting because the first owner of the drone has account set up in his e-mail and name i just stay logged in.Not sure it will allow another new account for my drone the app or will it??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P3PUSER1928