P3S Noob

Reaction score
Joined this forum this morning after running across it researching ND filters on the Internet. I was gifted with a P3S last October. I am new to drones but experienced with photography. None the less I'll be learning the techniques that apply for these types of cameras and the flying tripod they're mounted to. So thanks in advance for the help I can clearly see you'll be.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Just remember ... There are NO stupid questions ..... just some silly answers at times !!

We have ALL gone through the learning process. If any shortcuts or anything to be passed on that helps - that's great ... ask and we'll try.

Nigel

Reactions: Neon Euc
Just remember ... There are NO stupid questions ..... just some silly answers at times !!

We have ALL gone through the learning process. If any shortcuts or anything to be passed on that helps - that's great ... ask and we'll try.

Nigel
I do ask silly questions... Just not on this forum like "why the hell did I get married" lol but ask away any questions, and upload pics and Vids too [emoji4]

Seems I'll be posing those silly questions toward YOU kinnon. I know more about flying a drone than I know about photography. That's what this step-up has done to me. I came into this level of droning just thinking 'to increase my flight' but now see this thing is nothing but that 'flying tripod'.

Welcome aboard. I'm new here too. GREAT group.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik