P3S no landing Button, Transmission

Reaction score
Hello everyone, happy Christmas!

I have expanded my drone fleet, the DJI PHANTOM 3 Standard!

Two questions I noticed after the first test flights, where I have not yet found a suitable solution to.

1. in the quick description you can see a button that initiates the landing from vertical hover over the ground, similar to the landing function of the DJI Mini.
- however I do not see this button in the screen. At any time. The only option available to me is "return to takeoff point and autoland - (the emergency option of return should be this).
-> how do I get this button, I can currently only land manually, I don't like this as much as I do with the Mini and this function should be there.

Use the DJI GO app

Second:
After a certain distance, sometimes very close, sometimes very far away (300m) the camera irretrievably loses the image signal. "no image transmission" . The drone remains connected to the remote control.
Sources of interference can be none, far in the country - in the middle of the field! Nevertheless, often comes "strong interference"
How to change this?

Use an iPhone, could improve flight mode, or use iPad?

Thank you and best regards!!!

Hello everyone, happy Christmas!

I have expanded my drone fleet, the DJI PHANTOM 3 Standard!

Two questions I noticed after the first test flights, where I have not yet found a suitable solution to.

1. in the quick description you can see a button that initiates the landing from vertical hover over the ground, similar to the landing function of the DJI Mini.
- however I do not see this button in the screen. At any time. The only option available to me is "return to takeoff point and autoland - (the emergency option of return should be this).
-> how do I get this button, I can currently only land manually, I don't like this as much as I do with the Mini and this function should be there.

Use the DJI GO app

Second:
After a certain distance, sometimes very close, sometimes very far away (300m) the camera irretrievably loses the image signal. "no image transmission" . The drone remains connected to the remote control.
Sources of interference can be none, far in the country - in the middle of the field! Nevertheless, often comes "strong interference"
How to change this?

Use an iPhone, could improve flight mode, or use iPad?

Thank you and best regards!!!
Welcome and merry xmas
In app this logo is auto take off and auto landing ,,
Image transmission could be couple things ,wifi good at this lol,,can try relinking to make sure linking with drone and rc good and sometime help establish good transmission,,p3s have always struggled here,dont matter which device used cause warning prompts will still show,,does this happen at all locations,sometimes reinstalling the djigo app can bring things right too
Screenshot_20201226-112046.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers