P3S at Sam's Club on 11/14

Just posted this on Google+: I got my P3S ~ 3 weeks ago; I have many flight, survived 3 minor incidents; this is my 1st quad, and what a great 1st quad.; screw all the P3P snobs. Come next spring/summer, I'll probably shop the next model that everyone will be wanting to have; and I'll get it. And I'll have experience.

I had the same problem with my P3S from Sam's and my P3P from DroneNerds.
Must be rough seas on the way from China... or this...

ace-1.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
So jealous, mine is still stuck on "The item has been initialized within the shipping group"

So jealous, mine is still stuck on "The item has been initialized within the shipping group"
No worries, mine said that until today even after after it arrived.
A few hours after it got here Sams sent me the shipping notice and a tracking number. :D

Was your gimbal holder loose and letting the camera flop around too? o_O
No wonder everyone buys aftermarket versions. I did too, that and a gimbal guard.

Hey which third party gimbal guard did you get? I see a lot of different ones on amazon and not sure which one fits the standard the best.

I have no idea on quality, I found a cheap set that was prime and I smashed the buy button. :D http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015SLYAO2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
Good reviews, the bad ones were referring to a canon lens so I don't know whats up with that. Maybe a point & shoot canon?

Cool, can you please let me know if it fits properly? If it fits i'm gonna order one too! I am sure the quality is good enough just concerned if it'll fit properly on a standard.

Cool, can you please let me know if it fits properly? If it fits i'm gonna order one too! I am sure the quality is good enough just concerned if it'll fit properly on a standard.
This what ya looking for remove.JPG

Reactions: riyadc
Thanks, just ordered one!
Was cheap enough huh :) DO NOT do as me and forget to take it off when ya power up . It didn't hurt nothing but have done it several times in the house when learning the app . Still ain't learnt that yet :rolleyes:

Was cheap enough huh :) DO NOT do as me and forget to take it off when ya power up . It didn't hurt nothing but have done it several times in the house when learning the app . Still ain't learnt that yet :rolleyes:

Hahah yeah really good deal for the lock and cap and a guard. Especially compared to all the other accessories i've been buy for my Phantom, like a backpack for $120 and a spare battery.

There are just clear and ya ought to see the size of the bugs here in Mississippi :eek:
Gives a new meaning to black screen :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20