P3S at Sam's Club on 11/14

That's a lie.

No, DJI will NOT honor your warranty if you purchase from someone not on the approved list.
Phantom 3 Standard Approved List - Phantom 3 Standard Authorized Dealers | DJI
Phantom 3 Pro/Adv. Approved List - Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Dealers | DJI

There are some people who are going to look for any reason to be negative, I have no reason to lie. I buy from RC Depot Hobbies at distributor prices, they are on the approved list. DJI sent me to them to buy product since I cannot purchase the volume they want to sell directly to retailers. I have been told all warrantee are good when I sell. Not sure what else I can say, but I would be careful slandering a person on a national forum jeriami...

There are some people who are going to look for any reason to be negative, I have no reason to lie. I buy from RC Depot Hobbies at distributor prices, they are on the approved list. DJI sent me to them to buy product since I cannot purchase the volume they want to sell directly to retailers. I have been told all warrantee are good when I sell. Not sure what else I can say, but I would be careful slandering a person on a national forum jeriami...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    221.1 KB · Views: 382
That's a lie.
LOL
Whatever dude I just copied and pasted from the site . Left off where ya can get a 3 year SD with it too :)
trolling.jpg

Last edited:
I have a P3P but I keep wondering about P3S as a backup/2nd unit...

Are there any good reviews that compare the two?

I actually bought a p3s with an extra battery recently because I needed extra batteries for my p3p and figured for $450 after considering the price of batteries, it would make a good backup/2nd unit. It flies great just with a short range due to wifi and no visual sensors, so the p3p does hover better when close to the ground. This price makes me want to buy another lol.

Lol, I can't help but sit here and giggle with reading your warning. I take no advice from your post, as everyone needs to know if they buy from an unauthorized seller their Warrenty will NOT be honored. Who am I slandering? How am I disrespecting anyone for simply uttering facts about the policy DJI has? To backup your post, you add a screenshot of an email from someone who is NOT even a DJI employee, do you actually believe what you are typing, just because someone from a hobby shop told you so, are you that easily influenced? What are you thinking, speaking this nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I mean no disrespect, but if you want to mislead people, inleast find a viable source to base your facts... I am merely telling people what is right now on DJI's web site & what I have been told from actual employees there, not from what someone told me at a hobby shop.

Last edited:
Lol, I can't help but sit here and giggle with reading your warning. I take no advice from your past, as everyone needs to know if they buy from an unauthorized seller their Warrenty will NOT be honored. Who am I slandering? How am I disrespecting anyone for simply uttering facts about the policy DJI has? To backup your post, you add a screenshot of an email from someone who is NOT even a DJI employee, do you actually believe what you are typing, just because someone from a hobby shop told you so, are you that easily influenced? What are you thinking, speaking this nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I mean no disrespect, but if you want to mislead people, inleast find a viable source to base your facts... I am merely telling people what is right now DJI's web site & what I have been told from actual employees there, not from what someone told me at a hobby shop.

Dude, not sure who burned you in the past and I am sorry if that has jaded your outlook on everyone else, the email is from the owner of RC Depot Hobbies, who deal direct with DJI. He has MANY customers like me, and if he lies to us he will lose a lot of business. So, jeriami, there needs to be an element of trust involved, because a warrantee is exactly that...someone saying "you can trust us to fix this if it isn't correct and its our fault." Do I trust RC Depot Hobbies...yes, I do. Hey are a large vendor and being deceitful is not good for business.

I would ask that before you call anyone a liar, especially on a national forum, you understand the impact that can have on reputations. I have been forthcoming and provided proof from my supplier, a known DJI authorized dealer, that my customers will have a full warrantee. All you have done is provide your opinions, no evidence, and your interpretation of a poorly worded and ambiguous sentence. I am no longer going to engage with you, because it is evident you have kind of agenda. Meanwhile, I still have product available.

Dude, not sure who burned you in the past and I am sorry if that has jaded your outlook on everyone else, the email is from the owner of RC Depot Hobbies, who deal direct with DJI. He has MANY customers like me, and if he lies to us he will lose a lot of business. So, jeriami, there needs to be an element of trust involved, because a warrantee is exactly that...someone saying "you can trust us to fix this if it isn't correct and its our fault." Do I trust RC Depot Hobbies...yes, I do. Hey are a large vendor and being deceitful is not good for business.

I would ask that before you call anyone a liar, especially on a national forum, you understand the impact that can have on reputations. I have been forthcoming and provided proof from my supplier, a known DJI authorized dealer, that my customers will have a full warrantee. All you have done is provide your opinions, no evidence, and your interpretation of a poorly worded and ambiguous sentence. I am no longer going to engage with you, because it is evident you have kind of agenda. Meanwhile, I still have product available.
The hobby shop you speak of is approved for P3A's & Advanced, no standards, if you buy a standard from them your warranty will not be valid.

Phantom 3 Standard Authorized Dealers | DJI
Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Dealers | DJI

The hobby shop you speak of is approved for P3A's & Advanced, no standards, if you buy a standard from them your warranty will not be valid.

Phantom 3 Standard Authorized Dealers | DJI
Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced - Dealers | DJI
Whatever buddy, you must be the warrantee cops. Not going to argue with you, likely don't need to worry about you ever buying anything from me (thank god because I wouldn't want to deal with you) and again, you offer no value to this thread.

Lets bring it down a notch in here.
smileys-police-209510.gif

The report is that Sams club drone is warrantied from DJI. If anyone here has something that says "DJI will not cover a drone from Sams" please post it. I will be checking into this myself and if I find out new info I will post it here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Whatever buddy, you must be the warrantee cops. Not going to argue with you, likely don't need to worry about you ever buying anything from me (thank god because I wouldn't want to deal with you) and again, you offer no value to this thread.
I will be the bigger person & end the discussion.

I will believe what I believe, & you will you. I only base my facts on what i read on DJI's actual site.

Lets bring it down a notch in here.
smileys-police-209510.gif

The report is that Sams club drone is warrantied from DJI. If anyone here has something that says "DJI will not cover a drone from Sams" please post it. I will be checking into this myself and if I find out new info I will post it here.
No disrespect or anything, but could you kindly tell me where you heard this? Just out of curiosity.

At this time it is undetermined. There was a member here who contacted DJI and that is what they were told. It is all hearsay ATM. I am personally going to look into it as I will be buying one from Sams if I can get one before they gone.

My point in saying that is we hear you and many are aware of the DJI policy. So unless someone has concrete data on this one way or the other we won't know for sure. There have been cases in the past of genuine dealers not in the DJI list.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20