P3S and Tablet issue

Reaction score
I have the P3S and wanted to use the Galaxy tab4 10.1 installed app and I can fly using the tablet my issue is the camera. I can see on the screen what the camera is looking at while on the ground, but once I put it in the air though it locks on the last ground image. This tablet isn't on the list of tablets that are ok, but I would think if its working fine for power up video and pictures on the ground and it lets me fly line of sight with GPS why would it get stupid in the air for video and pics? any help would be greatly appreciated. I did wipe the tablet of every single app I had on it except the Samsung apps that cant be removed without jailbreaking the system which I don't want to do, the tablet is still new and has less then 5 hours on time.

First thought. That Tab has a 1.2 Ghz processor and only 1.5 Gig of Ram. You really need at least 2 Gig of Ram for the processor to keep up with the stream. It will be ok on the ground because you do not have "flowing" imagery that the ram needs to buffer. That's my 2 cents.

I thought about that but my nephew is running the same tablet specs without the issues I have. His does have a bit of lag, but flyable. Everything works great using my S8+ and I can use that device, but I'm an old man and the eyeballs aren't so good anymore lol guess Ill be buying a tablet from the list with the highest specs I can get. thanx for the help Brother

I thought about that but my nephew is running the same tablet specs without the issues I have. His does have a bit of lag, but flyable. Everything works great using my S8+ and I can use that device, but I'm an old man and the eyeballs aren't so good anymore lol guess Ill be buying a tablet from the list with the highest specs I can get. thanx for the help Brother
If you want to stay with Android , save up and get a Galaxy TAB S2 8 inch , dual quad core and 3gb of ram

yeah I'm partial to Android system and I like Samsung products, will look at that one. Thanx Brother

If you want to stay with Android , save up and get a Galaxy TAB S2 8 inch , dual quad core and 3gb of ram
I bought the Galaxy Tab S3 and it works flawlessly thanx for the advice brother

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl