P3S - 2 Second Delay in Camera Response

Reaction score
Hey guys having a weird problem hoping something can point me in the right direction. After a recent firmware update to 1.9.2 i think it was, everything works perfectly and flies perfectly..but....i am getting a 2 second delay in response time from when i move the wheel to the time the cam moves.

Any thoughts on what i should look at .
Thanks

I tried a differrent controller and it flies perfectly. BUT the video on my phone is about 2 sec delay. Although the cam physically moves in real time response from my controller, the video is delayed on my phone by 2sec.

Any thoughts?

I tried a differrent controller and it flies perfectly. BUT the video on my phone is about 2 sec delay. Although the cam physically moves in real time response from my controller, the video is delayed on my phone by 2sec.

Any thoughts?
Well what phone do you have?

Did you use the airplane mode and start the WIFI manually yet? Did you disable local video cache?

Peter i never looked at those settings. I see "Cache Locally When Recording" which is ON is that what you mean?

Airplane mode you mean in the app or on my phone please clarify?

The WiFi i start on my phone when i fire up the bird...it auto finds the Phantom and i proceed forward from there.

Any input appreciated i will try it.

The airplane mode you can set it in the phones settings menu and the cache setting in the Go app. That saves processing power of the live feed from the copter via RC to the phone. Disable the cache.

Sorry for delay but Disabling the Local Video Cache fixed my delay. Had nothing to do with airplane mode in my case.

Now the processor in your phone/tab has more power for a real time feed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan