P3P No Image Transmission Signal with no satellite

Reaction score
Experiencing a multitude of issues after a hard landing today. Currently displaying "No Image Transmission Signal" display and cannot connect to any satellites (I have taken the drone outside several times this afternoon while trouble shooting). The bird immediately emits a double beep-beep upon start-up with green lights flashing (mainly a double flash but occasionally has single green flash before returning to doubles).

Have tried updates and backdates and am currently operating under the following versions: App 3.1.13 / Aircraft 1.10.90 / RC 1.8.0.

I have removed the top shell to make sure all connectors were firmly attached and have also separated / reattached the connectors on the gimbal. The gimbel orientates pretty quickly upon start-up (does the little gimbal dance ending slightly left but then pulls right / center when the double beep starts).

I've literally tried every suggestion from every thread that has one of these "symptoms" but have not seen anything with all these symptoms yet.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    553.5 KB · Views: 355
As you can see from the attached image above, I am clearly able to see the camera feed despite the "No Image Transmission Signal" message.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj