Phantom 4 no/weak image transmission signal

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for the add. I have a new phantom 4 (to me) that I bought “new in box” from a guy that bought it new from a dealer 8 months ago but never opened the box. So I shortly found out the battery was junk and bought a new one from DJI. Then followed prompts to update firmware and it froze up on 99%. Anyway, when I start it up I get the “no image transmission signal”. So, with some help from a pilot I reinstalled the firmware using Assistant 2 on DJI’s website. It didn’t change anything.

Can anyone here help me figure this out or do I have to send it to DJI??

ianzone

**P4**
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for the add. I have a new phantom 4 (to me) that I bought “new in box” from a guy that bought it new from a dealer 8 months ago but never opened the box. So I shortly found out the battery was junk and bought a new one from DJI. Then followed prompts to update firmware and it froze up on 99%. Anyway, when I start it up I get the “no image transmission signal”. So, with some help from a pilot I reinstalled the firmware using Assistant 2 on DJI’s website. It didn’t change anything.

Can anyone here help me figure this out or do I have to send it to DJI??
Try relinking,,try change transmission channel under HD in settings,,try a other USB cord,(remote to device ),,

Capt KO

Capt KO
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Cables are Not alike. Many don’t cut it for drone use.
Are you using a device that’s approved for use with GO 4?

Welcome.....and enjoy

Reaction score
I'm sorry to tell you that you were scammed, that problem is apparently due to the 3 in 1 board, but DJI does not show up or solve the problem that appears when you do firmware update. DJI SCAMMERS.

Reaction score
Actually, they reported back and are going to cover full warranty with either new or as good as new. Sounds like the scammer isn’t DJI.

Reaction score
Actually, they reported back and are going to cover full warranty with either new or as good as new. Sounds like the scammer isn’t DJI.
Many users did not give an answer ...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Norfolk"n"chance