P3P - No Image Transmission Signal'

Reaction score
I'm brand new to this, so please let me know if there's any additional information I need to provide.

I just bought a second hand P3P. Everything works great on it except I get a 'No Image Transmission Signal' when I attach it to my iPad. The status light on the gimbal constantly switches between blinking green and alternating between green and red. I know the gimbal itself is working fine because I can move it around while attached to my Pixel 3, however I do still have a black screen. I know this isn't listed as a verified phone by DJI but I figured I'd try it anyway. I have tried different USB cables, I tried to install 1.1.30 to see if that would help but I couldn't get the drone to install it, and I've scoured a whole whack of threads and I can't seem to figure this out.

DJI Go version: 3.1.61
Aircraft Firmware: 1.11.20
Remote firmware: 1.1.92

Ah! There's another thing I forgot to mention. The camera options are not visible at all on the iPad so I couldn't continue at the step where you are supposed to change the ISO, etc.

Attachments

• AEEFE4BE-494F-4EF7-B042-1714E5C42B1D.png
    AEEFE4BE-494F-4EF7-B042-1714E5C42B1D.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 323
The camera options are not visible at all on the iPad so I couldn't continue at the step where you are supposed to change the ISO, etc.
Then Ambarella isn't booted.

The status light on the gimbal constantly switches between blinking green and alternating between green and red
Then Ambarella is restarting.

Sometimes that's SD-card - remove it.

If that won't help - then there is either software or hardware issue in Ambarella chip. We don't have any tutorial for fixing that. You won't be able to fix that unless your technical skills are exceptionally high.

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear that you have the most common issue with P3Ps. The all time classic (and frustrating) ‘No Image Transmission.’

I’m surprised you didn’t see the large number of related threads, but most of the threads eventually end up at the troubleshooting chart @quaddamage personally created and sent you to earlier.

While you’re troubleshooting, keep an eye out for a known good gimbal top (main) board. The components on that board (such as the mentioned Ambarella) are often the issue and DJI does not sell the board.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4