P3P drops into sea. Help with flight log

It looks like something went wrong around the 23 second point of the flight. If you retrieved the aircraft, upload the internal .dat file to a sharable location and share the link here. You didn't lose power because telemetry was still transmitting all the way to the impact point. So possibly a motor, or other oddity.

Reactions: Chrislaf and Oso
I also am assuming that you recovered the AC since it seems to be so close to shore. If so, were all 4 props attached?

Reactions: JoBe
It looks like something went wrong around the 23 second point of the flight. If you retrieved the aircraft, upload the internal .dat file to a sharable location and share the link here. You didn't lose power because telemetry was still transmitting all the way to the impact point. So possibly a motor, or other oddity.
Will the Flightlog Viewer read the dat file? If so, I have a few of my own I would like to see.

Correct, as @sar104 said........

Flying under Litchi 30 secs after takeoff p3p drops into sea. Can't find anything suspicious viewing flight log.Anyone assist with possible reason. Thanks guys
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

It looks like it lost the left rear prop at around 22 seconds, causing it to pitch back, roll left and yaw left. Game over.

2017-12-31_23-59-50_v2_01.png

Reactions: JoBe
Thanks To All of you for your valuable insights and amazing knowledge. I was flying fpv manual to attempt fireworks photos aeb with Table Mountain in background. Could not get to location shown on map after crash as high concrete breakwater prevented me so AC lost. So could not see if prop lost or retrieve sd. Sar104 how did you generate the graph? I am sure I lost a prop. Being self tightening find it strange it didn't dislodge earlier. Tks All

Thanks for input. Craft lost so no SD retrieved. Went back in daylight and no sign of it. It was high tide

It looks like it lost the left rear prop at around 22 seconds, causing it to pitch back, roll left and yaw left. Game over.
My conclusion as well, and you beat me to it @sar104 .........

Thanks To All of you for your valuable insights and amazing knowledge. I was flying fpv manual to attempt fireworks photos aeb with Table Mountain in background. Could not get to location shown on map after crash as high concrete breakwater prevented me so AC lost. So could not see if prop lost or retrieve sd. Sar104 how did you generate the graph? I am sure I lost a prop. Being self tightening find it strange it didn't dislodge earlier. Tks All

I downloaded the .csv version of your log file from the PhantomHelp website, imported the data into a data analysis program, and then compiled the relevant data into that graph. Looking at the pitch, roll and yaw data is the best first step to figure out these kinds of events, and the signature of a lost prop is quite distinctive.

Reactions: Neon Euc and JoBe
I also am assuming that you recovered the AC since it seems to be so close to shore. If so, were all 4 props attached?
you called this fast af before anyone. how did ou know so faast that it was a prop that fell off?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20