P3P drops into sea. Help with flight log

you called this fast af before anyone. how did ou know so faast that it was a prop that fell off?
Not completely but just a first guess, by looking at the log. As I mentioned, you still had power until impact, so it was either a prop or motor.

Not completely but just a first guess, by looking at the log. As I mentioned, you still had power until impact, so it was either a prop or motor.
?? was that for me? i was replying to oso since he called the proprellore falling off so early and asled the writer bumbelbee about it.

As I just mentioned in another thread, in the U.S., the warranty does not include a refund UNLESS you return the product undamaged within the first seven days of having purchased/received it. What you can do is send it in for repairs, or they may possibly replace a lost one for a refurbished one.

I also am assuming that you recovered the AC since it seems to be so close to shore. If so, were all 4 props attached?
you called this fast af before anyone. how did ou know so faast that it was a prop that fell off?
I was just speculating from a cursory look at the posted log data. It took the detailed analysis by others to prove that speculation was correct.

I think that saying I "called it" is an overstatement and not fair to those who did the heavy lifting. Yes, I did mention it first as a possibility, but its not a contest. We all just want to help and it doesn't matter who is the first one to say something. Its often a team effort.

Cheers!

As I just mentioned in another thread, in the U.S., the warranty does not include a refund UNLESS you return the product undamaged within the first seven days of having purchased/received it. What you can do is send it in for repairs, or they may possibly replace a lost one for a refurbished one.
I doubt that is universally true, it’s certainly what retailers would have you believe though.

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl