P3 Firmware P3P after firmware upgrade won't go beyond " How To Connect"

Reaction score
Took the P3P out the other day and had several red triangle warnings about firmware upgrades. One for the drone, one for the controller and one for the battery. After attemping
all of those upgrades now when I power up through my iPhone 5s the page that has "how to connect" doesn't allow me to activate the "camera" blue button .

Took the P3P out the other day and had several red triangle warnings about firmware upgrades. One for the drone, one for the controller and one for the battery. After attemping
all of those upgrades now when I power up through my iPhone 5s the page that has "how to connect" doesn't allow me to activate the "camera" blue button .
Sounds like one of the upgrades didnt work fully, best bet is to do the upgrade by inserting a USB key with the firmware on directly into the quad and the controller, remember to do them step by step, dont just jump to the latest as this has caused issues before from what i remember

Sounds like one of the upgrades didnt work fully, best bet is to do the upgrade by inserting a USB key with the firmware on directly into the quad and the controller, remember to do them step by step, dont just jump to the latest as this has caused issues before from what i remember
After re downloading the zip V1.11.020 and unzipping and transferring to the micro card when I power the aircraft up it takes a few seconds and starts normally with the beep beeps with the light flashing between green and red and then seconds later just has a constant dirty sound and a solid red light. Of course when I remove the card and read the text file it says "failed reboot the aircraft and try again."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl