P3P 4k & what remote model help.

Reaction score
What model remote do you use to fly your P3P 4k? The back of my RC reads GL300C.. & my original box says P3P 4k (refurb)
I was told that this RC is NOT compatible with the p3p 4k.. I don't understand...It's flawless for me..

Is there another way to identify my AC/RC?

ya see, I was researching for an extended range antennae after I recently read here about the Model C being the least output of the RC'S, not that I've had problems of any kind, but just generally like working on stuff, adding, upgrading, spending, etc. lol..
answers appreciated..
Thank you..

Hi,

Where did you read that it's not compatible? You can use the GL300A, B, or C with the P3P.

Reactions: Phantom2USA
OK, I'm getting it sorted. The Phantom 3 4k is different than the Phantom 3 Pro 4k the first being a Standard with 4k & without lightbridge..
Thank you....

OK, I'm getting it sorted. The Phantom 3 4k is different than the Phantom 3 Pro 4k the first being a Standard with 4k & without lightbridge..
Thank you....

Oh. Yes that is correct. You have the Phantom 3 Pro so you have your choice of those 3 controllers.

Reactions: Phantom2USA
What model remote do you use to fly your P3P 4k? The back of my RC reads GL300C.. & my original box says P3P 4k (refurb)
I was told that this RC is NOT compatible with the p3p 4k.. I don't understand...It's flawless for me..

Is there another way to identify my AC/RC?

ya see, I was researching for an extended range antennae after I recently read here about the Model C being the least output of the RC'S, not that I've had problems of any kind, but just generally like working on stuff, adding, upgrading, spending, etc. lol..
answers appreciated..
Thank you..
A P3P can use these remotes:
Phantom RCs: GL300A, GL300B, GL300C*
Inspire RCs: GL658A, GL658B, GL658C

A P34K can use only the GL358wB remote.

[*Note that there is a GL300C Ver.B which does not work with P3 models]

Here is a Controller Compatibility Chart that I first put together in April 2018.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WI.Drone pilot