P3A seved HD video but has pixels/noise when uploaded to yutube

Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance. I save 1080p video on my laptop, mp4 @25fps and it is displayed flawlessly on my laptop but when i finish uploading the same video on youtube it has a little bit of noise in it like pixels in the picture. How can i upload my vids and avoid these pixels please?

Yes video please. It could be YouTube compression makes it look bad. Make sure YouTube is set on 1080p playback, it will look bad if not. Also sometimes if the video is not specifically set up for YouTube playback their compression will make it not look as good.

That's why in premiere I will always export my videos with the YouTube preset to avoid over compression from YouTube when it gets uploaded.

Without seeing he video that's all I got.

Please excuse my ignorance. I save 1080p video on my laptop, mp4 @25fps and it is displayed flawlessly on my laptop but when i finish uploading the same video on youtube it has a little bit of noise in it like pixels in the picture. How can i upload my vids and avoid these pixels please?
I have seen the same issue many times i watch at home looks great upload to utube and its crap. I found if i upload in 2.7 k I get about 1080p look or just under on utube

Reactions: Mr.Spock
This is the video folks if u look closely u will see the pixelisation even with 1080p resolution on youtube selected. I put together this 6min vid from my 2.7k original clips with Wondershare video editor and i output it in 1080p @ 25fps in mp4 format.

Is there any particular scenes (do provide time track) where the pixelisation is more obvious? To my eyes, your video looks good. But then again, I'm using a small 12" laptop. Perhaps others with bigger screen can chime in. As the other member has mentioned, it could be YouTube playback compression. So don't let this worrying you too much. :) I haven't tried Vimeo yet, not sure it will be better.

By the way, great work on your video. The scenes are absolutely gorgeous! Hopefully, prior to the expiry of my lifetime, I'd able to pay a visit to the capital of Greece. :)

Was the camera setting in auto? Try using CP/ND filters for bright scenes. It will greatly enhance your video footage. Hope to see your next video soon. ;)

Cool-- like it!
Spock Sign.png

Is there any particular scenes (do provide time track) where the pixelisation is more obvious? To my eyes, your video looks good. But then again, I'm using a small 12" laptop. Perhaps others with bigger screen can chime in. As the other member has mentioned, it could be YouTube playback compression. So don't let this worrying you too much. :) I haven't tried Vimeo yet, not sure it will be better.

By the way, great work on your video. The scenes are absolutely gorgeous! Hopefully, prior to the expiry of my lifetime, I'd able to pay a visit to the capital of Greece. :)

Was the camera setting in auto? Try using CP/ND filters for bright scenes. It will greatly enhance your video footage. Hope to see your next video soon. ;)
Thank u let me know when u r in town i will tell u where to go and shoot :) its in the beginning when pixelisation hapens mostly. Yes it on auto. I am new to this but i have an engineering background, thanks for your comments this is my second video i put together, these filters that you speak of are they screw on lenses ?

Thank u let me know when u r in town i will tell u where to go and shoot :) its in the beginning when pixelisation hapens mostly. Yes it on auto. I am new to this but i have an engineering background, thanks for your comments this is my second video i put together, these filters that you speak of are they screw on lenses ?

Sure mate, I'll give you a shout if I ever happen to drop by! Never refuse a good offer lol. ;)

Your engineering background will come handy for sure! In future, you can fiddle with the Manual mode/setting. Yes, the ND filters are screw on for P3 Pro & Advanced. Check out this thread. Fredrick Hagan shares lots of helpful info. :)

Best Camera Settings | Page 8 | DJI Phantom Forum

Why do we need ND filters? Check this video out:

I got mine from Amazon: PolarPro DJI Phantom 3 Filter 3-Pack
http://www.amazon.com/PolarPro-DJI-...5216623&sr=1-1&keywords=dji+phantom+nd+filter

Sure mate, I'll give you a shout if I ever happen to drop by! Never refuse a good offer lol. ;)

Your engineering background will come handy for sure! In future, you can fiddle with the Manual mode/setting. Yes, the ND filters are screw on for P3 Pro & Advanced. Check out this thread. Fredrick Hagan shares lots of helpful info. :)

http://www.amazon.com/PolarPro-DJI-...5216623&sr=1-1&keywords=dji+phantom+nd+filter
Thanks buddy

Hi, First of all, a big,big thank you for the effort to must have put in to this "lesson" because that is what your video became, brilliant, you ha e opened up a whole new world to me .I'm 62, retired live in the UK, just bought my DJI Phantom advanced with a view to filming friends houses and gardens with all the proceeds going to helping our Armed Forces, "Help The Heroes", your tutorial will go a long way I helping me to produce a better video.I will be using Adobe Premier Elements 14, which I have just purchased.I will be looking for any further videos on do so once again , big big thanks. Regards Garry

Reactions: pchin2 and Mr.Spock

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl