[P34K] Is Failsafe RTH initiated when Video Downlink Signal is lost, or just controller?

Reaction score
Or both? I see in the manual:

"Failsafe RTH will be automatically activated if the remote controller signal is lost for more than three seconds"​

But what happens if it's only the video feed that's lost?

The reason I ask, is I've had a couple of times in my first few days owning this where the video gets super choppy for a few seconds, and the app notifies me that the video feed connection is bad, but the actual controller connection is still great. I've still been in direct line of sight.

Thanks!

You won't be able to see the live video in DJI GO, but you'll still be able to control your Phantom via the remote controller. Your Phantom will not attempt to return to home until the remote controller signal is lost.

Reactions: burnface
Or both? I see in the manual:

"Failsafe RTH will be automatically activated if the remote controller signal is lost for more than three seconds"​

The reason I ask, is I've had a couple of times in my first few days owning this where the video gets super choppy for a few seconds, and the app notifies me that the video feed connection is bad, but the actual controller connection is still great. I've still been in direct line of sight.

Thanks!
I think you answered your own question. :)

Reactions: RodPad and dirkclod
You won't be able to see the live video in DJI GO, but you'll still be able to control your Phantom via the remote controller. Your Phantom will not attempt to return to home until the remote controller signal is lost.
Thanks!!

Reactions: burnface
Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl