p3 standard Error software update (remo-con disconnect )

Reaction score
Hey
I lost the connection between the aircraft and RC
RC see aircraft but AC doesn’t see RC
I tried a lot to linking but no way
All infos in Dji App N/A
The drone flaying max 100m
I changed the mainboard and get error during the software update
(remo-con disconnect)
With the new motherboard the AC doesn’t flay anymore and No connection between AC and RC
No problem in the cable between gimbal and mainboard
Do you think the problem was in the gimbal board ?

Last edited:
What does the error message say?
Jacob Allen Aikey
Here the Log
Firmware not completed

Delete history success.

Result: Abort.

The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:14 remo-con disconnect======

Packet: P3C_FW_V01.09.0200.bin

The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Upgrading ...

Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:13 remo-con disconnect======

Packet: P3C_FW_V01.07.0090.bin

Upgrading ...

Upgrading ...

Packet: P3C_FW_V01.08.0100.bin

Upgrading ...

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:26 remo-con disconnect======

Upgrading ...

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:52 remo-con disconnect======

Upgrading ...

Upgrading ...

Upgrading ...

I’ve never had a P3S. Is the FW version v01.09.0200 the newest version available? From what I see at the end of the .txt file it reports it was successful. Is there an update for the remote controller to be compatible with the current version of ac fw?
I’ve found it very helpful to do a search here on this forum for answers to specific questions.
I’ve heard before that some fw versions have to be compatible with each other.

I’ve never had a P3S. Is the FW version v01.09.0200 the newest version available? From what I see at the end of the .txt file it reports it was successful. Is there an update for the remote controller to be compatible with the current version of ac fw?
I’ve found it very helpful to do a search here on this forum for answers to specific questions.
I’ve heard before that some fw versions have to be compatible with each other.
This LOG is old in aircraft memory
See 2014
Now wats going that
RC see AC but AC doesn’t see RC
During the update the firmware aircraft can’t send data to RC for update it and make the update success
So first i thought the problem in mainboard of AC
After the installation i can’t controlling the AC or make firmware
What’s i need to know.. if the main problem not in Aircraft mainboard
Where’s the problem then ?

Was the esc board brand new or from a previous ac?
You may even try uninstalling the DJI APP and reinstall it. If it is a new board,the DJI app should ask you several questions about registering the new board. In essence it thinks the ac is new.

Was the esc board brand new or from a previous ac?
You may even try uninstalling the DJI APP and reinstall it. If it is a new board,the DJI app should ask you several questions about registering the new board. In essence it thinks the ac is new.
Sure i reinstalled app and tried to linking a lot .. no way

After the installation the new mainboard i found the first one was fine Cues the second one doesn’t work and the older one work with RC , the bird fly 100m without dada back to RC
RC always solid red and no data in dji app
So i lost 85euros for the new motherboard and whiting one month shipping
Now i would like to know where was the problem exactly

I would do a search on phantomhelp and see what others have done to solve the problem.
It sounds to me like the fw on the ac and rc are not compatible with each other.

Worth a try: download the P3S FW update to a PC. Extract the file to a new or different SD card that’s formatted (NOT quick formatted).

CAUTION: RCs HAVE BEEN BRICKED when pilots have updated their RC before updating their drone. Can’t explain it. Don’t know why. It happens.

Insert the SD card into the gimbal assy and power up the drone. The gimbal’s LED should start blinking green and orange during the FW update. The update is complete when you the letter D (dah-dit-dit) is repeatedly beeped. Power down after 30 seconds. Failure here suggests the problem is in your drone. Don’t proceed to update the RC until the AC has been successfully updated.

Remove the SD card, put it in a USB adapter, insert it in the RC’s USB port, and power up the controller. When the red light turns blue the update is underway. You’ll hear sets of 4 beeps. When the light turns green, the update is complete. Wait 30 seconds, power down the RC, remove the SD card. Failure here suggests the problem is in your RC.

Good luck.

Worth a try: download the P3S FW update to a PC. Extract the file to a new or different SD card that’s formatted (NOT quick formatted).

CAUTION: RCs HAVE BEEN BRICKED when pilots have updated their RC before updating their drone. Can’t explain it. Don’t know why. It happens.

Insert the SD card into the gimbal assy and power up the drone. The gimbal’s LED should start blinking green and orange during the FW update. The update is complete when you the letter D (dah-dit-dit) is repeatedly beeped. Power down after 30 seconds. Failure here suggests the problem is in your drone. Don’t proceed to update the RC until the AC has been successfully updated.

Remove the SD card, put it in a USB adapter, insert it in the RC’s USB port, and power up the controller. When the red light turns blue the update is underway. You’ll hear sets of 4 beeps. When the light turns green, the update is complete. Wait 30 seconds, power down the RC, remove the SD card. Failure here suggests the problem is in your RC.

Good luck.
Thank you I’ll try
But There is no USB ports in P3 standard RC
How we can update or fix the firmware in RC !!!
I think maybe as you said , problem in RC
It happened with me when the app asked me for change the « weak » password
After that i can’t linking again

What’s the model number of your RC?

ERRRR....are both your RCs the same?

Check this out:

Ah hell, do a compatibility of DJI controllers search and you’ll find a useful chart.

What is the model number of your AC? Should be on a decal on the starboard side of the drone. What is the model number of the RC that worked? SOMETHING about your situation doesn’t make sense.

I strongly encourage the pilots that understand this situation to please pitch in before I hurt myself!

The problem was in RC
Internal relaxed cable
solved

Glad to hear it! Nice work. Doesn’t explain why that controller works with your drone when DJI says it won’t. But hey, I learned a long time ago: NEVER argue with success.

Did you happen to take any pics of your repair? Please post if you did. Is a “relaxed cable” a flat ribbon cable?

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic