P3 pro crash fried main board.

Reaction score
Hey pilots,
Flew P3 today after app, batt, acft software upgrade. Set up was as normal but today the compass refused to enter compass cal mode so restart Trans, and and iPad dji go app and acft. Props screwed on tightly like always I have 256 flights logged and under 6 months old. All dji equipment used. OK to after compass calibration take off aND hover for a few secs flying at Shelby farms in Memphis with line of sight I was losing signal at 700ft and alt 250ft so at 2min was flying back towards me and all of a sudden acft falls out of the sky. Upon recovery the bat was still on but acft dead and pulled batt out and the bottom of the main board is crispy burnt but battery is not the cause.WTF? I'm a prior usaf drone crew chief.what do you guys think?

I think you should contact DJI support. Perhaps this is something they'll cover under warranty.
Got the process started and if I get static about pilot error my lawyer will be contacting DJI as many people are having issues with new update. Here pics and the flt vid.

Attachments

• 20160701_142936.jpg
    20160701_142936.jpg
    985.7 KB · Views: 411

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl