P3 Lightroom and Photoshop Lens Profiles

Reaction score
I have had some difficulty trying to source these. Basically will correct the small amount lens distortion created by the Phantom 3.

If you are running the latest versions of this software you are fine as these lens profiles are automatically included. However if you are like me and running an older version of Lightroom you will need to add them manually.

Windows: Add the DJI folder form the zip to you main drive (E.g. C drive) then Program Files - Adobe - Adobe Lightroom - Resources - LensProfiles - 1.0. You will see other brands of cameras here. E.g. Apple, Canon etc

Mac: See j3yps post below.

Download the folder from https://www.dropbox.com/s/2rvkdh29nyu105x/DJI.zip?dl=0

I believe the P3 Pro is the FC300X and the P3 Adv is the FC300S.

Last edited:
For Mac YOSEMITE:

Copy the files to

User/Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0/DJI

Attachments

• LENS PROFILE INSTALL DIRECTORY YOSEMITE.jpg
    LENS PROFILE INSTALL DIRECTORY YOSEMITE.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,505
Last edited:
Reactions: taroh and wat17
I've tried copying these to the path above. I put them in the root of the 1.0 folder as well as the DJI folder. When I open Adobe Lightroom these new profiles WILL NOT show up as an option to select. The only choice I have is the DJI Phantom Vision FC200 which has always been there.

I through the lcp file into C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles and C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw and then brought up Lightroom and I see it in Lens Correction, Profile, Make=DJI.

I through the lcp file into C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles and C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw and then brought up Lightroom and I see it in Lens Correction, Profile, Make=DJI.

It just will NOT work for me no matter what I try. I noticed the two files had different permissions than the FC200 files that were already there. So I made sure to match the same permissions and closed and reopened LR. Same thing. FC200 is the only choice under DJI Lens Correction.

So Frustrating.

I've tried copying these to the path above. I put them in the root of the 1.0 folder as well as the DJI folder. When I open Adobe Lightroom these new profiles WILL NOT show up as an option to select. The only choice I have is the DJI Phantom Vision FC200 which has always been there.

For windows or Mac? It should be there for Mac

For windows or Mac? It should be there for Mac
For Mac.

I now have the following files here:

PHANTOM 3 FC300S - RAW.lcp
PHANTOM 3 FC300S.lcp
PHANTOM VISION FC200 - RAW.lcp
PHANTOM VISION FC200.lcp

In this path: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0/DJI

Lightroom only sees FC200

For Mac.

I now have the following files here:

PHANTOM 3 FC300S - RAW.lcp
PHANTOM 3 FC300S.lcp
PHANTOM VISION FC200 - RAW.lcp
PHANTOM VISION FC200.lcp

In this path: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0/DJI

Lightroom only sees FC200

Have you tried installing it in the 1.0 folder and not the DJI folder?

Have you tried installing it in the 1.0 folder and not the DJI folder?

Yes. Then under Lens Correction you first have to select the drop down MAKE. There is no choice for ROOT or anything. YOu have to pick DJI, Cannon, Nikon, etc etc.

Yes. Then under Lens Correction you first have to select the drop down MAKE. There is no choice for ROOT or anything. YOu have to pick DJI, Cannon, Nikon, etc etc.
What OS are you using?

Mystery SOLVED

I was putting the files in HD/Library/Application Support/etc etc.
instead of putting it here: /USERS/Library/Application Support/etc etc.

DOH!.

Mystery SOLVED

I was putting the files in HD/Library/Application Support/etc etc.
instead of putting it here: /USERS/Library/Application Support/etc etc.

DOH!.
You mean "User/Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0/DJI" right?

No. there is no DJI folder along that particular path. Only the LensProfiles/1.0
Great that it worked for you, though the proper installation directory is the one posted above. ;)

On second thought, i'm not sure if apple changed the directory or the new Adobe update.

i'm on 10.10.4

The dropbox link 404s now. Any chance in getting these lens profiles? I am running LR4 and happy with it not being CC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.