P3 delivered to wrong address

Legally, your beef is with DJI. That is who you contracted with for the purchase and delivery and that is the entity you have to deal with to get a remedy to your situation. DJI contracted with DHL, not you. DHL delivered to the wrong address so if there is any action to be initiated against the recipient, DHL would be the only one with standing.

Wow. If they gave out medals at the Olympics in the "jumping to conclusions" event, you've just won the gold.

You don't know they've opened it.
You don't even know if it's been signed for by anyone.
You don't know if the person that has "accidentally" received it has attempted to deliver it you themselves.
You don't know if they have contacted DHL to arrange a pickup from them so a re-delivery can take place.

Etc Etc Etc.........

I could go on with other scenarios. ..

That could be the DHL courier for all we know. They've stuffed up once, what's to say it wasn't them hoping to cover themselves?

Call your local DHL. Ask to speak to a supervisor. Tell them your package from ISIS was delivered to the wrong address and needs to be retrieved right away for the sake of humanity. Just kidding but do call ask to speak to the supervisor and ask them if at all possible they could send someone to try and retrieve the package that was delivered to the wrong address. Let them know the VALUE not what it is unless they ask. The value will be enough for them to investigate it and get your case moving ahead as opposed to some Betty Crocker cookbooks.

Good luck.

First off... 95% of all package's that are mis-delivered are the fault of the consumer. Typing in the wrong address for example. "1234 Main Street" is not the same as "1243 Main" - Trust me. As an investigator for UPS, I'd seen it all.

DHL can't drop everything they are doing to get your package back. They need to contact the driver. She/He needs to think about where that packaged was delivered to. She/He needs to go back there and get it, or try to.

You are covered in at least two ways here. First off, your credit card company. Secondly, DHL.

I understand you are upset, but you are freaking out over a very small set back. You're thinking someone is outside right now flying your P3 that they accidentally obtained. Have you ever had your neighbors mail delivered to you? Do you open it, or do you give it back to the mailman? Think that most people on this earth are good people. Most people will find an error, and try to correct it. Think eBay. It was built on the premise that people are honest. You can send someone, a total stranger, money. They'll send you what you paid for.

Very few people are believers in "finders keepers..."

Jimmy

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart