P3 and spare battery combo

Reaction score
Ive been told here in england that the package for the phantom 3 and a spare battery has been discontinued? Can anyone else shed some light on this, has anyone bought this combo package and recieved it yet? I cant believe within 6 weeks of launcing a product dji have discontinued this deal!!

Yeah no longer.
Battery shortage I imagine.
I just got my second battery today. Ordered April 9. Charged May 7th
Shipped phantom shipped May 12th.

Ive been told here in england that the package for the phantom 3 and a spare battery has been discontinued? Can anyone else shed some light on this, has anyone bought this combo package and recieved it yet? I cant believe within 6 weeks of launcing a product dji have discontinued this deal!!

Hi Elheapo, I can confirm this combo was removed by DJI around a week ago.

Not sure why, but I assume another combo will eventually be available perhaps with battery and backpack.

I had been watching the site, it had to have been removed the day before I purchased because I kept looking and couldn't find it. I just bought a second battery as an accessory.

I'm betting it will come back but can't say when. In the mean time an extra batter will cost $50 more then the combo deal. I'd highly recommend at least two batteries with the purchase of the P3.

Yeah just got my P3 today n bought an extra battery. Wish it was in a combo but what can you do. Updating everything now. Man it takes forever!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hi Elheapo, I can confirm this combo was removed by DJI around a week ago.

Not sure why, but I assume another combo will eventually be available perhaps with battery and backpack.

That is a bit naughty, so now it costs an extra £45 ontop of the massively higher price than what you would have to pay for the P3's in the EU and America.

I got mine last week I think? Im in the US... But I added 4 batteries to my order because I knew everyone else was and they would run low eventually

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.