P3 and spare battery combo

Reaction score
Ive been told here in england that the package for the phantom 3 and a spare battery has been discontinued? Can anyone else shed some light on this, has anyone bought this combo package and recieved it yet? I cant believe within 6 weeks of launcing a product dji have discontinued this deal!!

T

TYCORP

Yeah no longer.
Battery shortage I imagine.
I just got my second battery today. Ordered April 9. Charged May 7th
Shipped phantom shipped May 12th.

Reaction score
Ive been told here in england that the package for the phantom 3 and a spare battery has been discontinued? Can anyone else shed some light on this, has anyone bought this combo package and recieved it yet? I cant believe within 6 weeks of launcing a product dji have discontinued this deal!!
Hi Elheapo, I can confirm this combo was removed by DJI around a week ago.

Not sure why, but I assume another combo will eventually be available perhaps with battery and backpack.

Reaction score
I had been watching the site, it had to have been removed the day before I purchased because I kept looking and couldn't find it. I just bought a second battery as an accessory.

Reaction score
I'm betting it will come back but can't say when. In the mean time an extra batter will cost $50 more then the combo deal. I'd highly recommend at least two batteries with the purchase of the P3.

Reaction score
Yeah just got my P3 today n bought an extra battery. Wish it was in a combo but what can you do. Updating everything now. Man it takes forever!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The combo is now triple.

drone, battery and case

Reaction score
Hi Elheapo, I can confirm this combo was removed by DJI around a week ago.

Not sure why, but I assume another combo will eventually be available perhaps with battery and backpack.
That is a bit naughty, so now it costs an extra £45 ontop of the massively higher price than what you would have to pay for the P3's in the EU and America.

Reaction score
I got mine last week I think? Im in the US... But I added 4 batteries to my order because I knew everyone else was and they would run low eventually

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanT