p2vx

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just joined the forum and would like some advice i have managed to get hold of a phantom 2 vision plus without camera gimbal or wifi range extender and have been looking on ebay for a cheaper alternative than the vision plus camera and gimbal and have bought a goodluckbuy 2 axis gimbal i only want the gimbal for steady footage not fpv so my question is will it work with my phantom or have i just wasted my money cheers in advance for any replys

Regards Ken

Take it nobody knows thanks anyway.
Patience young padawan..
I'll assume you have come and posted and left...

Anyways...

It is possible and is simple (in my case).
I have the P2 Vision Plus with the DJI zenmuse H3-3D with gopro 3+ and is all plug and play. Yours may need tinkering but I know guys on the RC groups have been successful. You need to read the whole thread as you may need to hijack the Naza to enable the tilt to work.

Read the whole thread.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus 2.4ghz Wifi Module - wiring diagram / camera connection - Page 17 - RC Groups

Yes, posting for help in a forum for a discontinued aircraft frequently requires more than five and a half hrs of wait time :)

Cheers for the reply guys thanks a lot ill let you know how i get on with it. SORRY for the impatience

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl