P2V+ WiFi Module Problem/Live Feed - Fixed for Free

Reaction score
Couple of restrictions though, the bird can't have been disassembled before, and you must have the original Proof of purchase. I think it's awesome that they are standing behind the issue, since it was poor design. It's called the P2 Care Plan, google it. I happened upon it looking for a fix.
quote.JPG
Inquiry.JPG

Couple of restrictions though, the bird can't have been disassembled before, and you must have the original Proof of purchase. I think it's awesome that they are standing behind the issue, since it was poor design. It's called the P2 Care Plan, google it. I happened upon it looking for a fix.View attachment 95347 View attachment 95348
And just how many have the original proof, DJI need to fess up and fix them irregardless, I’ve had 6 visions come to me for diagnosis and all are 3rd board failure with no hope of a fix.
They are alleged to have caused the issue and this is a clear sign that they want to put things right

Hi, has anyone got a wifi module with the black video issue, but still showing tenementary that I could buy off them? It would need to be posted to the UK, but it shouldn't cost more than a few pounds (posting worldwide for a UK large letter is about £3-4.

I would like to experiment on the fixing of them.

Thanks

Did you send in the drone plus controller or just the drone. I just started the process and it listed just the drone for return.
Thanks!

Sent mine in and DJI just quoted me 320 bucks to repair. How are people getting DJI to actually cover it under the P2 care plan?

Sent mine in and DJI just quoted me 320 bucks to repair. How are people getting DJI to actually cover it under the P2 care plan?

Hello, There is a survey form to fill for a warranty claim for the video loss.
P2 Care Plan Survey
Something important. For you and everyone to send P2V+ to DJI Cerrito, California.
I sent mine complete in original box, except batteries as instructed by DJI support Team.
I packed it properly for trip protection. Image attached here.
They sent me a label for UPS Ground Courier.
I sent it. I did not make a written inventory.
They received the box. Processed. Repaired. Sent me all informations during process.
They were always very friendly.
After repair, they put all again back in my original box without any protection. Aircraft, charger, a bag with stickers, lens cap and gimbal bracket NOT installed on camera, a bag with my guard supports, and my optional lights I've installed, which were removed. They did not send me back my two sets of propellers. Image attached here. They said I did not send propellers. But the worst is they sent the box without any cushion or similar protection. Aircraft scratched, gimbal hitted, etc. They putted my original box inside a brown cardboard box with Fragile stickers and UPS Ground return label.
I wrote to claim this. They answered that most probably courier have damaged.
Their box arrived closed with original tapes, since there is no evidence of to be opened and closed again.
There are no observations at Courier customer services. Moreover, the original box arrived closed with two pieces of tapes of "DHL". Not DJI or UPS tapes. So the most probable is that they tested and put everything inside loosen. Gimbal was also damaged. When turning it on it stays inclined to right.
Now, after more than one month of processing they ask me to send again to check what could happen.
For me, case is closed. Brand too.
DJI is an excellent product in my opinion. People in DJI have changed a lot. They are more friendly now. But tech support is really bad. Repair success is obvious in hands of original company. But there is no respect for others property and moneys.
Regards,
Christian Larson.

Attachments

• IMG_9258.JPG
    IMG_9258.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_9260.JPG
    IMG_9260.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_9261.JPG
    IMG_9261.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_9921.JPG
    IMG_9921.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_9922.JPG
    IMG_9922.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_9931.JPG
    IMG_9931.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_9933.JPG
    IMG_9933.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_9934.JPG
    IMG_9934.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 391
sorry to hear, i read a post about a guy that did this and they charged him for a new top cover at $138, so it seems that they still try to make money if possible.

Reactions: lardron

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor