P2V+ Gimbal Potentiometer Question

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i really appreciate this forum as it has helped me tremendously in the past. Does anyone here know where i can buy the solder on pitch control potentiometers? Any help would be appreciated

Its an alps part and its a 10k surface mount. You can purchase it from Mouser.

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy, Thanks for the reply, however when i search for 10k surface mount at mouser i still can't find the right one. Do you have a part number or link you could send me? I owe you one man... thanks

Hey Jeremy, Thanks for the reply, however when i search for 10k surface mount at mouser i still can't find the right one. Do you have a part number or link you could send me? I owe you one man... thanks

Here you go.

688-RDC506002A
RDC506002A
10K ohm 4mm dia

Thanks a bunch... Btw Jeremy. What do you charge to repair a vision + gimbal camera? I have one that i might need your help on. Thanks

Hey jeremy.... just wanted to see if you have any pointers. ;) I have just rebuilt my v3 camera/gimbal. I put new pots in... be4 the newer pots it had the traditional gimbal shake. Now the gimbal is stable but the cam motor is buzzing sightly. Any ideas?

More than likely you have a motor that has gotten weak from the rapid twitch. Make sure that your motor plugs and ribbon cable are fully seated and clipped. On the rare occasion I get factory potentiometers with a bad surface and it will cause this issue. It can also be the motor controller and that can be a pain, and must be replaced.

Jeremy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20