P2 gains

Reaction score
Hi.

I have experience with quadcopter since 2009 but i´m new with Phantom. I got one Phantom2 V3 and installed H4-3D, OSDmini and VideoTX5.8 2W. So anyone can tell me how are the gains of Phantom with these extra weight?

Thanks a lot
Mxx

You have a P2 v2 as there isn't a v3. Leave the gains in default. Your takeoff weight should be between 1276g and 1324g depending on which TX and antenna you have on it. DJI has the maximum takeoff weight at 1300g.

Hi.

I have experience with quadcopter since 2009 but i´m new with Phantom. I got one Phantom2 V3 and installed H4-3D, OSDmini and VideoTX5.8 2W. So anyone can tell me how are the gains of Phantom with these extra weight?

Thanks a lot
Mxx

Exact Gain values can be aircraft and pilot's personal preference dependent.

Here's an explaination of what they're for and how to adjust them if you wish to experiment:
(Note: not all settings or parameters described may be available in the Phantom's 'P2 assistant'.)

http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Naza-M_Autopilot_Setting

Last edited:
Hi.

Jason,
I have a boscam thunderbolt 2W, big and heavy. My P2 have 1.402g.

N017RW
I don´t worry with pilot preferences, but with camera vibrations.

I got the phanton with Manual Mode flight gains, without any extra weight. I want to piloting in Att Mode with H4+BOSCAN+OSD extra weight, so can anyone share the gains for me?

Thanks a lot guys!
Mzz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl