P2 control won't connect to assistant.

Reaction score
My p2 control won't connect to the assistant I have installed the driver and assistant on 2 win 10 computers and am using a charging/data cord. Some people say they went back to win 7 and them it worked fine I don't have a win 7 PC though so o thought maybe some of you guys might know how to make it work on win 10.

If your windows 10 firmware is up to date you shouldn't have a problem with windows. You may have damaged USB input on the P2 or a bad USB cable. First, change the cable.

Are you sure you connected the USB input to the Naza module on the P2 after changing the body?

There's only one way that the USB cable can be connected to the Naza module. Here's a photo of the Naza module. The USB cable co9nnector from left to right is orange, yellow, yellow, and brown.
IMG_1551.jpg

The drone connects just fine it's remote control That I am having problems with.

Have you the 1.4 users manual? Are you sure that 2.4GHz receiver cables were connected correctly to the Naza module?

If those receiver connections are not connected correctly there will be no communications with the controller. If you're not pairing the controller to P2 correctly that could be another reason you're having problems.

Here are two photos of the receiver wiring.
IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

Looks like everything connected right but why would that help the transmitter to connect to the assistant?

Because you leave many things out in your question are you trying to connect the transmitter to the RC assistant or the P2?

Delete the assistant software you're using and reupload it. The assistant software for the transmitter is RC assistant v1.2.

More than likely what you downloaded may be corrupt.

It's the transmitter.

Delete the assistant software you're using and reupload it. The assistant software for the transmitter is RC assistant v1.2.

Did that still won't work.

Did you bother to change the USB cable and is your windows 10 firmware up to date?

Reactions: quadrotor
DJ 6 and it's never connected to the assistant.

It's more than likely it was damaged by the previous owner and you haven't much of a choice other than replacing it. Look for a good used NDJ6

I believe that I can fix this for you. First uninstall anything with DJI in it, and reboot. Then Run the app, USBDeview linked below. Using the app remove ANYTHING that says ADB, or DJI. Reboot. Reinstall Assistant.Try again, and let me know how it forks for you! Get USBDeview here: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html

Reactions: quadrotor
I believe that I can fix this for you. First uninstall anything with DJI in it, and reboot. Then Run the app, USBDeview linked below. Using the app remove ANYTHING that says ADB, or DJI. Reboot. Reinstall Assistant.Try again, and let me know how it forks for you! Get USBDeview here: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html
Hi i already got a windows 7 pc and it works fine now but thanks anyway!:)

Reactions: Recoveryone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.