Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P1 software connection issues.

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by ChucklingLion, Apr 16, 2018.

1. ChucklingLion

Hi All,

I'm the proud owner of a brand new Phantom 1. (I know, I'm late to the game, but these things are expensive!)

It flies fine, but seems to drift a lot in GPS mode. (I waited for GPS lock and Home lock rapid green flashes).

I've calibrated the compass, but I thought I should check the firmware as I guess it still has the original factory firmware.

I'm having real difficulties getting the DJI driver to work, as many other people have in my situation (Windows 10).

So far I have Windows in test mode, so I can load the unsigned driver successfully. I've disabled my AV software etc.

Here is a screenshot of the current driver state: https://i.imgur.com/3ZMDMBD.jpg

This is as far as I can get. The driver is loaded, but won't start. I made sure to use the correct version (x64 for x64 Windows).

Anyone else had this issue, have any advice?

Many Thanks!

2. crash1sttime

Expensive ? if you paid anymore than £100 for a P1 then you were ripped off, that said to answer the question have a look at this webpage for help with code 10 issues, once sorted you need to do an IMU calibration.

Are You Seeing a Code 10 Error? Here's What You Need to Do

3. ChucklingLion

£150, so not too bad.

I've followed every guide I can find for the issue. The driver is installed, but won't start. I've tried all the troubleshooting that I can find, and nothing has worked.

Maybe it's just a lemon.

EDIT: I tried on another PC, same setup, same process, and it worked. Bizarre.

#3 ChucklingLion, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018