Other Forums/Websites To Help Grow YouTube Channels

Reaction score
First, THANK YOU to everyone who has subscribed to my YouTube Channel. This forum has been a great place to gain feedback and see other videos. Has anyone come across a similar resource that has helped their channel grow?

I've been avoiding this thread but I'll just leave my 2 cents...

1) This thread is obviously specifically against the forum Community Rules. I'm not sure why the moderators are choosing to enforce certain rules against some and not against others:

Community Guidelines

11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, web site, videos, YouTube page, surveys or contests. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website.

Feel free to let me know what other rules we can have ignored.

2) I want sub's on my YT channel. I've never asked anyone to sub though. Nothing wrong with this. However, what I _don't_ want... is people subbing who are not going to watch any videos. What is the point? Just to see a big number? If no one is watching your videos, who cares how many subs you have. Yes, it _might_ slightly influence your channels rankings in searches but not by much. I have about 450 subs and get around 200 views on videos. I've seen some drone channels with 10,000 subs and they get the same number of views. I'm hoping that all says something about the content.

Reactions: anthonytori
Always happy to subscribe to your channel and watch your content. We agree on that being the whole purpose for sharing our videos/channels on this forum. I usually get 2-7X views per subscriber count within a month of posting and have been happy with that. Hope to see your channel continue to grow!

Always happy to subscribe to your channel and watch your content. We agree on that being the whole purpose for sharing our videos/channels on this forum. I usually get 2-7X views per subscriber count within a month of posting and have been happy with that. Hope to see your channel continue to grow!
Heya
What's your channel? Be great to check each other's out. I'm trying to sub to and get subs from drone enthusiasts. Thanks
My channel is in my signature

Reactions: abbeyaerialvideo
Ill happily check out your channel. Good luck!

I've actually found that YouTube videos I post here do not get many views from the forum.
For me, I try to find FB pages that relate to the topic of my videos. For example, if my video is of an abandoned warehouse I'll join a FB group about Abandoned places. Or if I feature a public park or campground I might go to FB groups about the County (that those places resided).
Users on this forum don't like to click a link that takes them out of this app (or a different page if on desktop version) or they are conserving their cell data (or don't have the bandwidth to view the vid in full def so they don't bother).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31