Reaction score
My intention for this thread is to provide a place where those sharing videos on YouTube can discuss ways they have/have not had success sharing their videos with a larger audience. Please don't use this thread to share your videos. That can be done HERE.

To start things off, I have seen a dramatic increase in views by using the Search Engine Optimization tool TubeBuddy. It integrates into YouTube and helps you to create TAGS that work and get rid of the ones that don't. Also has many more features but the TAG Generator and Tag Analyzer make the biggest splash. There is a free version that will do the job just fine with a little extra leg work. I started using the tool at the beginning of the year and have already seen my search discovery increase from 5% to 65% (meaning that my videos are actually showing up in search results).

Anyone else seeing things that work?

I use likenation.com. Please try it out. I use addmefast.com either. But in the first case increasing subsription is more effective than in the case of 2nd web page I have mentioned. In both cases you will have to click subsription to other users` channels to get point credits. You will have to do it manually.

My intention for this thread is to provide a place where those sharing videos on YouTube can discuss ways they have/have not had success sharing their videos with a larger audience. Please don't use this thread to share your videos. That can be done HERE.

To start things off, I have seen a dramatic increase in views by using the Search Engine Optimization tool TubeBuddy. It integrates into YouTube and helps you to create TAGS that work and get rid of the ones that don't. Also has many more features but the TAG Generator and Tag Analyzer make the biggest splash. There is a free version that will do the job just fine with a little extra leg work. I started using the tool at the beginning of the year and have already seen my search discovery increase from 5% to 65% (meaning that my videos are actually showing up in search results).

Anyone else seeing things that work?
There's a free version of tubebuddy? All I could find was $9/mo or more.

Reactions: BigAl07
i use Tube Buddy and put all the right tags in, use the full 500 limit and dont see very much in the way of traffic, i am lucky to get a few views a day.

I Also put loads of effort into Titles, Descriptions and the thumbnail design, yet i just dont see much views.

Any advise would be great

i have done some more tweaks to my tags so lets see, il let you all know if they help

Stumbled upon this thread, and even though it's a bit dated, I think it still holds a lot of value. It's great to hear you had such a leap in your search discovery, and TubeBuddy sounds like an essential tool for any aspiring YouTuber.
Speaking of SEO, have you looked into broader digital marketing strategies to boost your channel? I came across some insightful tips on https://inquivix.com that could be easily applied to YouTube channels, not just websites or blogs. They cover everything from SEO to social media marketing and could provide an extra edge.
Would be curious to know how your channel has evolved over these years!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic