Osmo Mobile Review-Cinematic Shot or New Type of Camera?

Reaction score
I remember when I first tried the Osmo, I thought this is the strangest camera I have ever seen or perhaps one of the most innovative. The quality of photos I had gotten where of an amazing quality. Perhaps the biggest challenge I had was hooking up the Wi Fi from the Osmo to my iPhone 6. Once I started working with it, it would become a learning curve, one of many one might encounter when using any type of new technology. The Osmo Mobile is different then the Osmo. While I haven't used it yet, I was wondering if any one here has tried to the Osmo Mobile and what their thoughts were.

I saw a recent review on the Osmo Mobile that I thought was pretty accurate. Some great information. What do you guys think of this review? Completely accurate? OSMO Mobile Review & Cinematic Shots - WeTalkUAV

For me it is. It about cinematic;however, about simple stuff such as stabilisation, clogging and most of all filming family moments in a really professional manner without having to have a video recorder. Obviously the shots are more professional looking with the osmo mobile. Really good piece of kit.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hey man I have the osmo mobile and I really like it . I use it with my galaxy s6 edge and wow it makes this much more professional grade . How ever I think the djigo app could use some help, as far as for the android devices. Here's a test from a Disneyland trip I used it on a ride that had a lot of movement and the osmo did its job. Check out the video

Sent from my SM-G925V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: DronePilotOne
Hey man I have the osmo mobile and I really like it . I use it with my galaxy s6 edge and wow it makes this much more professional grade . How ever I think the djigo app could use some help, as far as for the android devices. Here's a test from a Disneyland trip I used it on a ride that had a lot of movement and the osmo did its job. Check out the video

Sent from my SM-G925V using PhantomPilots mobile app
Nice work. A 16ND filter would have made a big difference in that bright daylight though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr