Original firmware Phantom 3 SE

Hi Chatikib i downgraded my Se with the firmware you posted, it fly well and i did a LITTLE improvement in range (550mt), you said that your Se works with Litchi IOS version....but you tried also waypoint mode? All the Litchi features work? Because i purchased the Android version and absolutely nothing works....
Best regards
Andrea

Hi Chatikib i downgraded my Se with the firmware you posted, it fly well and i did a LITTLE improvement in range (550mt), you said that your Se works with Litchi IOS version....but you tried also waypoint mode? All the Litchi features work? Because i purchased the Android version and absolutely nothing works....
Best regards
Andrea

Litchi doesn't work on a Android. You need iOS (Apple).

Question about running the bird with old firmware! Is it possible? If i can recall correctly, i could not take off unless i upgrade, when its showing and flashing in red at the top on the main screen that firmware is required....
Thanks!

Question about running the bird with old firmware! Is it possible? If i can recall correctly, i could not take off unless i upgrade, when its showing and flashing in red at the top on the main screen that firmware is required....
Thanks!
You do not need the new firmware; without it you can use your bird as normal. There is no risk to ignore it.

You do not need the new firmware; without it you can use your bird as normal. There is no risk to ignore it.
How do you ignore the upgrade? when i try to start the propellers the app does not let me. Its telling me that the plane is locked and the flashing back lights are solid red color.....

How do you ignore the upgrade? when i try to start the propellers the app does not let me. Its telling me that the plane is locked and the flashing back lights are solid red color.....
See this:

022910btam6ltbf36msqto.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl