orientation indicator

Orientation on the map will be correct if the compass calibration of the monitor as we’ll compass calibration of the drone are correct.

Orientation on the map will be correct if the compass calibration of the monitor as we’ll compass calibration of the drone are correct.
Thanks. I asked DJI and got a very long reply-seems like recalibrating everything, but also said to uninstall Go app and reinstall it. Sounds strange and dont know how to do that on Pro4+

I don't have Pro 4+, so cant guide you how to calibrate its compass. If you have few degrees deviations.

Also note that Red arrow points to the home point and not to the RC location.

Reactions: BigDinNC
You can take the RC of P4P+ to draw a figure like 8 in the air several times, then check whether the arrows matched or not.

This is the same procedure as you calibrate compass of your smart phones.

You can take the RC of P4P+ to draw a figure like 8 in the air several times, then check whether the arrows matched or not.

This is the same procedure as you calibrate compass of your smart phones.

I am getting this message on the controller every time I switch on. I do it every time but the message comes back next time?????

Usually compass calibers stays on until you pass through pulses of strong magnetic fields or high temperature zones. Not sure what’s the problem with your controller, may be it’s time to get a replacement.

Usually compass calibers stays on until you pass through pulses of strong magnetic fields or high temperature zones. Not sure what’s the problem with your controller, may be it’s time to get a replacement.
Well - unit is only 1 month old. Maybe I should go to DJI, although I dont find them very knowledgeable. Thanks

Well - unit is only 1 month old. Maybe I should go to DJI, although I dont find them very knowledgeable. Thanks
Tell them the problem and ask for the replacement. Best wishes.

also you can unlock the map by hitting the lock symbol in the corner , this lets the map move as you move then you can line yourself up with your Phantom , this helps with orientation of nose / tail too .
Thanks for this; I have a pretty new phantom 4 advanced with about 75 flights under my belt and I've been wondering about that lock on the map. Good info, and very much appreciated.

When the little lock is on the map it is in a north up configuration, when it’s off it’s in a course up configuration like many GPS units of today. Go4 starts in north up, wish it started course up every time myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic