Ordered this tracker.. Review be up shortly

Reaction score
So I decided to get a tracker and bought this one. Didn't have £200+ to buy a Marco Polo but hoping this one should be ok. Free one year service included and even tho its a 2G sim I can always put another sim inside.

Anyone has this model and is it as good as it's advertised as?

a07f6d9afd001813ef717b0da3a5f79a.jpg
5c7a35a9c61ccd64d7fd6841d85be322.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
I've always used the TK's but now we are going to 3G so not sure what I will get now . I loved mine . Always spot on .
Just remember to not use the magnet cover .

Reactions: Neon Euc
I wonder if they will upgrade to add 3G capability soon???

Well they are cutting the 2G out here and not sure where else but they have sent me a few letters about it being I have a 2G card telling me to come get a 3G one but my TK tracker won't work with it .I had been hoping to see a 3G model come out like the one I have but haven't seen one yet .
Not a TK anyway . Now this is with AT&T

Mine just 2G and won't take 3 and lots of places might be staying with 2G but this part of the country has been switching over for awhile now .
Mine saved me several times . Sorta hard to set up depending on the instructions you get but I have an easy set in my media somewhere
if you need em . Mia went down one time and called the # and showed like this
trackershot.PNG Looked there I bet 30 minutes looked up tree shot.jpg :rolleyes: so it does do what it says .:)

Mine just 2G and won't take 3 and lots of places might be staying with 2G but this part of the country has been switching over for awhile now .
Mine saved me several times . Sorta hard to set up depending on the instructions you get but I have an easy set in my media somewhere
if you need em . Mia went down one time and called the # and showed like this
View attachment 68575 Looked there I bet 30 minutes looked up View attachment 68576 :rolleyes: so it does do what it says .:)
Wow. How did you get it down from there lol

Wow. How did you get it down from there lol

Believe it or not it was a cedar tree and this big boy climbed up and kept shaking limbs till it fell out . Wasn't but maybe 30'
Old fat boys don't climb so good anymore :)

I have a TK102B that I received recently. Took forever to get here from China - about 3 weeks. I haven't strapped it to my P4 yet but yesterday we played hide-n-seek with the kids with it. Someone would hide it and the rest would find it. Piece of cake, unless you're 8. I was pleased that in all locations it responded quickly and was spot on, and in this area I have a fairly weak cell signal. (Good training to teach young kids how to read a map!)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj