Drone Tracker for sale - $59. Includes 1 month of service. Only $3/month after that.

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a small tracker for your drone? I will be selling a fully functional, ready to go, GSM/GPRS/GPS tracker. It has a pre-configured SIM card installed and the battery is charged. All you have to do is make $3/month payments to the T-mobile account to keep the SIM card active. This is a PAY-AS-YOU-GO plan, so you can cancel at any time. This $3/month will give you 30 text messages per month to the tracker. I have used it for months and it works flawlessly. Location accuracy seems to be around 50ft.

HOW IT WORKS: Basically, all you have to do is call the tracker’s phone number, wait for it to answer and then hang up. It will then send you a SMS text message with it’s GPS coordinates and a link to a google map location. That’s it! ( See example screen shots of both SMS message and google map image. )

Included is :

• GSM/GPRS/GPS tracker
• SIM card
• Battery
• Battery charger
• USB cord

Tracker weighs 32grams w/o battery and 49grams with battery. I give you the “without battery” weight, because it is possible to not use the internal battery and use another external power source.

Why pay up to $100 for a tracker and then $10 per month for a plan? After the $59, which includes one month of T-mobile service, just pay T-mobile $3/month to keep the SIM active and get 30 texts included!

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• trackerScreenShot.jpg
    trackerScreenShot.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 477
  • droneLocation.jpg
    droneLocation.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 409
It is 2G, BUT T-mobile has pledged to continue supporting its nationwide 2G network through 2020. So it works until 2021 on their network. ( another 4 1/2 years ) Then we will all need to find a "less than $100, 3G tracker". Until then, this 2G tracker works on T-mobile. Yippie!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl