Old Rotating Train Bridge in Dundalk, Maryland

I love looking at that stuff. Great video. One thing that makes me shudder is all that metal that you are flying around. I flew over the metal roof of my house and my p3 s started spinning around with little control. I brought it down in a hayfield next to my house. That worked out well. Do you have any problems with flying around metal structures?

Reactions: kminton327
To date I haven't had any issues with flying near metal structures; although I am careful not to fly so the structure is between me and my drone and do not fly inside such structures as this might cause loss of signal. I would assume the biggest issue with large metal structures would be interference with the Phantom's compass, perhaps the P3 is more sensitive to this than the P4P.

Reactions: kminton327
Do you live in Dundalk? I live in rosedale close by and fly a bit, been doing mostly litchi missions lately with dirty bird and rick,

Do you live in Dundalk? I live in rosedale close by and fly a bit, been doing mostly litchi missions lately with dirty bird and rick,
Yes, I'm in Dundalk...have yet to experiment with Litchi...but I do have the app on one of my tablets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav